Getting Married

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heavenly_Nails

Reaction score
Yep there another one here getting married only set the date the other date.
Well it is August 26th 2006 at 1330

Well that depends on wheather i can get evening recption as a lot off places seem to be booked.

I have 4 weeks to find one as the registre is on a provisional booking.

Mum says just go to gretna green(no hassel then)
But i want a quiet civil cermoney, then a sit done meal with boh parents, then a finger buffett in the evening with friends and the rest of the family.

Oh yeah it going to be world war 3 when my extended family finds out they are not invited to the main event,

Congratulations babes :Love:

Congratulations!!! Hope all goes well for ya!! xxxxxx

Congratulations Honey!!

Wishing you a wonderful 9 months of planning, How exciting :Love:

congratulations chuck

Oh yeah it going to be world war 3 when my extended family finds out they are not invited to the main event said:
And just you wait til the rest of the geeks find out we're not invited...lol. Congratulations and have fun with all your preparations.
David

Great news :hug:

Caz xxx

Lovely to hear your great news. Congratulations and good luck with all the organisation.

Take care xx

Congratulationsxx

Congratulations on your forthcoming wedding.

Its mad have early stuff gets booked up. We set a date two years before we got married. We booked the last saturday in July at the reception venue and thats two years before the event!!!

Saying that I am sure that you will have some luck. My brother in law got married only 6 months after setting a date and they managed to find a venue and get everything booked up.

Best wishes and enjoy the up and coming planning.

Wahay, cant wait for the invites:)

Do exactly what you want for your wedding. We did the same as you, yes some relatives were disapppointed but all understood, especially as it was a week day for us. It was fantastic, the whole day perfect. Its your day after all. Have fun. :)

Congratulations !

Hope all goes well and don't worry too much about the extended family.

River

Congratulations!!

Noooooo, dont do it.
Just kidding, can recommend marriage very much. Hope all your plans go smoothly. August will be here befor you know it. Good luck and best wishes.

Weyhey ... another geeky wedding :D

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!

Latest posts

Back