getting prepared valentines nail art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loo

Reaction score
Here are some designs of valentines nail art one of my clients has had as she isnt returning for her next rebalance till after valentines so she has got the nail art for it on already she chose what she wanted and so I painted it on first time I have done an angel cherub with a bow and arrow I think he is really cute lol, wish I could paint one on my own nails.
Hope you like them.

http://www.harmonyinbeauty.co.uk/galleries/nailart/slides/1p.html
http://www.harmonyinbeauty.co.uk/galleries/nailart/slides/1o.html
The hearts are really simple and easy to do.

x

loo said:
Here are some designs of valentines nail art one of my clients has had as she isnt returning for her next rebalance till after valentines so she has got the nail art for it on already she chose what she wanted and so I painted it on first time I have done an angel cherub with a bow and arrow I think he is really cute lol, wish I could paint one on my own nails.
Hope you like them.

http://www.harmonyinbeauty.co.uk/galleries/nailart/slides/1p.html
http://www.harmonyinbeauty.co.uk/galleries/nailart/slides/1o.html
The hearts are really simple and easy to do.

x

They look great. You're on the ball aren't you!!

They are fantastic - your cherub is so cool:Love:

They are fab i love your work what brushes do you use.

Awww! so sweet!
Great work

loving that little cherub

Hi ya, love the art work hun, I'm still at the flicks and stickers stage of art work, wish I lived clossee to you so you could do mine:biggrin:

Hi, you do beautiful work. You should be very proud!

They look loveley

lovely! his little bum's so cute! where do you get your paint and brushes from?

Hi I have posted up different designs of the little cherubs I have done before I get asked to do so many of them now lol. I did some snowflakes though over christmas which made a change lol,:lol:
In reply about the brushes I have loads I use some from artist shops but my fave is my striper brush I have a long one and a short one and use the shorter one for putting fine detail in to any of my nail art which needs it.
These are just a bit of fun really but yeh they are cute lol. Looking forward to getting some new designs on there soon.

x

Lovely nail art well done.

Realy beautiful nails. ;)

Hey Loo,

Love the Nails, seen all of them on your site and love every single one of them.

Wish I had someone like you near to where I live, I have yet to have someone do my nails who doesnt make them bleed (when simply working on my natural nails) or snap a nail while working on them.

I wonder if you could tell me how you did your "lily with flitter" nails, are they on natural nails?

:)

They are lovely hun, been looking at your gallery too - you are so fab at art! Are they all freehand? xx

OPIGeek said:
Hey Loo,

Love the Nails, seen all of them on your site and love every single one of them.

Wish I had someone like you near to where I live, I have yet to have someone do my nails who doesnt make them bleed (when simply working on my natural nails) or snap a nail while working on them.

I wonder if you could tell me how you did your "lily with flitter" nails, are they on natural nails?

Where in London do you live? I am based in Gatwick you could get to me on Gatwick Express in 30 mins if you fancy it;) :biggrin:
The Lilly nails with Glitter are nail enhancements with holgram glitter sculptured acrylic.

xx

kateyork1 said:
They are lovely hun, been looking at your gallery too - you are so fab at art! Are they all freehand? xx

Thanks xx Yes they are all free hand as I like drawing and used to do pet portraits etc when I had time. I dont have an airbrush but I like the freedom hand painting allows.

loo said:
Where in London do you live? I am based in Gatwick you could get to me on Gatwick Express in 30 mins if you fancy it;) :biggrin:
The Lilly nails with Glitter are nail enhancements with holgram glitter sculptured acrylic.

xx

Hey Lucy Loo :D

Im in Greenford in London, a bit far off from Gatwick for me... :sad:

But next time im in the area either flying or picking up someone from the airport I will definately arrange a visit with you.

Any Geeks near my area who I may visit????

:cool:

Fab work as always.....little cherubs sooo cute! xxx

Latest posts

Back