Glitter addicts are us

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So i'm looking to buy copious amounts of loose glitter. Where is the best place to make my purchase??

So i'm looking to buy copious amounts of loose glitter. Where is the best place to make my purchase??

this made me laugh :lol:

depends what you mean by copious, :biggrin:

The Martha Stewart glitters seem incredibly popular, do people recommend these over the irresistible ones? Or just a case of personal preference? X

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek

The Martha Stewart glitters seem incredibly popular, do people recommend these over the irresistible ones? Or just a case of personal preference? X

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek

Price wise yes get the Martha Stewart because you get more colours for your money. I have both the MS glitters and a fair few of the ones from s2. I personally prefer to use and wear the s2 ones but my clients love them all xx

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

Thanks hun. Where is the best place to get them?

Christmas glitters!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360952801.045714.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360952801.045714.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 309
Thanks hun. Where is the best place to get them?

Irresistible ones are s2 or ellisons. Martha Stewart I got one set in hobby craft and my others from eBay. The best place is to look on eBay, amazon or do a google search xx

Irresistible ones are s2 or ellisons. Martha Stewart I got one set in hobby craft and my others from eBay. The best place is to look on eBay, amazon or do a google search xx

Thanks :) I've got a few irresistible ones already but I'll get a mix and test them out!

Sent from my GT-I9100

Thanks :) I've got a few irresistible ones already but I'll get a mix and test them out!

Sent from my GT-I9100

Do you want me to take some pics of the rockstars I've done on pops? Actually come to think of it they might be on my facebook page if you wanted to look. I've put MS on the sticks so you will be able to tell what's what. It's www.facebook.com/woodlandsbeauty9

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

Thanks I've just had a look at they are really vibrant! I'll definitely get a few, they are lovely

Sent from my GT-I9100

First ever rockstar nails. Yup. I'm addicted!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361138855.181241.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361138855.181241.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 304
This is my glitter accent nail! I absolutely loveeeee this colour combo!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361144267.932801.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361144267.932801.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 384
Beautiful!! What glitter is that please? Xx

Thank you! It's a combo of fine glitter, small hexagon glitter and big hexagon glitter I got in tiny little jars from eBay! However, you can get them in bigger size jars or bags. I just bought those for testing.

I applied it with a small brush and it was sooo messy!

Hi All,

Just been reading through the thread & looking at all your beautiful work! Wow!!! Im fairly new to nails,(currently training in acrylic L&P), but have been obsessed with glitter & using it on my own nails, & friends if they let me, for some time now! I love a bit of sparkle, think it brightens up the day no end! Cant wait to see more lovely pics of sparkly creations! :Love: xxx

Hi Glitter Geeks I hopeful can help. I've just posted on a wedding forum but thought I'd post here to. I have wedding nails to do on Saturday and the bride had a trial and decided on French but has just texted me to say she would like a sparkle/glitter on the White tip. I have lots of glitters but my whites when put on White come out not as sparkly as I would like, what can you recommend! Also how will I contain the glitter to just Tge White tip?? Thank you SS

Hi Glitter Geeks I hopeful can help. I've just posted on a wedding forum but thought I'd post here to. I have wedding nails to do on Saturday and the bride had a trial and decided on French but has just texted me to say she would like a sparkle/glitter on the White tip. I have lots of glitters but my whites when put on White come out not as sparkly as I would like, what can you recommend! Also how will I contain the glitter to just Tge White tip?? Thank you SS

Is it Shellac you will be doing? Have you got the irresistible white holographic glitter from s2? Xx

Leopart print on glitter gel extensions and white and pink faded glitter with Soak off gel polish

Attachments

• SAM_3289.jpg
    SAM_3289.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 373
  • SAM_3293.jpg
    SAM_3293.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 377
  • SAM_3309.jpg
    SAM_3309.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 357
Leopart print on glitter gel extensions and white and pink faded glitter with Soak off gel polish

They're gorgeous! I particularly like the white and pink. How did you do that? Thanks x

Latest posts

Back