Glitter addicts are us

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jealous!!! Where are these from if u don't mind me asking xx

Not at all, they were all from eBay hun :) I just keep looking at them and drooling :lol:

Overboard…you just got a good start! Now it's on to neon, holos and Iridescent!

You can never be too rich, too thin or have enough shiny things! Lol

Haha couldn't agree more! X

So my new glitters arrived in the post today - I think I may have gone a little overboard lol! :o Can't wait to start experimenting :)

This picture makes me smile!

So my new glitters arrived in the post today - I think I may have gone a little overboard lol! :o Can't wait to start experimenting :)

You can never have to much glitter ;)

Ooh off to try this now!

Sent from my GT-S5830i using SalonGeek

Chunky graphite holo glitter

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361570294.977983.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361570294.977983.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 329
My first ever attempt at glitter and glitter fade. Be gentle with me LOL!

Attachments

• IMG_2141.jpg
    IMG_2141.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 346
  • IMG_2142.jpg
    IMG_2142.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 318
  • IMG_2146.jpg
    IMG_2146.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 328
  • IMG_2143.jpg
    IMG_2143.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 308
This is my glitter accent nail! I absolutely loveeeee this colour combo!

These are so gorgeous will definitely be getting myself some hexagon glitter. :)

Couldn't help myself!!! I love every single one of these colours!!!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361629034.159252.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361629034.159252.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 319

Lovely colours. where are they from? x

I bought some of my glitter from smileys6062 as well...she has a really good selection.x

Last edited:
Couldn't help myself!!! I love every single one of these colours!!!!

That 6th one down I LOVE it's the peachy one, please tell me where it's from x x

Ooo thanks y'all! Some of them are Nail Graphix and some are NSI. The 6th one down is a Nail Graphix one on top of Gelish Tiger Blossom-and it's either Coral Reef or Peaches 'n' Cream. Both very similar, I'm pretty sure this one is Coral Reef though.

Not at all, they were all from eBay hun :) I just keep looking at them and drooling :lol:

Oh yeah so are a lot of mine what size are those bags I always get put off buying them cause I'm crap with maths and can't work out how big they'd be xxcx

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek

Oh yeah so are a lot of mine what size are those bags I always get put off buying them cause I'm crap with maths and can't work out how big they'd be xxcx

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek

The glitter in bags are 5g per bag - just enough to fill a small plastic screw top pot with a little left over :)

How long do rock stars last everyone? Do they last just as long as a gel colour? X

Latest posts

Back