Glitter addicts are us

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The stars and hearts are glitter shapes, not prints. They are holographic black. I also have them in different colours.

I 1st do my glitter fade (using a slightly wet ratio), I then pick up random glitter shapes with my brush and push into the wet acrylic. Some of the larger shapes can be fiddly as they like to stay flat.
I then cap the whole design in clear.
I'm not sure you would be able to create this using a gel polish system, but you can use uv gel.

The orange is from young nails, and the pink is from the glitter tattoo company.

HTH x

Sent from my LT15i using SalonGeek

Thank u x

Thankyou Ladies:

I think I know how I would do them, I just cant find the stars!

Noticeable nails: Thats awesome, where are these from?

:)

Try glitter graphix x

My new black holographic can't wait to use it :))))

Would help if I uploaded the pic :-/

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1352577214.767422.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1352577214.767422.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 533
vaga3asy.jpg

Silver chrome shellac w/silver holographic glitter
Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

Geeks do any of you use Nail Artists for your nail art supplies? Their range of glitters is amazing and their acrylic powders come in so many lovely colours. They also do brilliant coloured hard gels, the gold and silver is so dense- I'm bankrupt ordering from them lol!
Here's a picture of a couple of my recent purchases View attachment 23066

Ohh wow I love all those! Will check the website out today x

My new black holographic can't wait to use it :))))

Where's this one from? I just can't seem to find a 'good' holographic black. Share a pic when youv used it?? xx

Where's this one from? I just can't seem to find a 'good' holographic black. Share a pic when youv used it?? xx

eBay :-/ hopefully it will be as good as it looks in the pot I also have not been able to find a good black I'm hoping this is the one! X

Can't wait to try these either :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1352624870.832123.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1352624870.832123.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 569
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1352624881.670793.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1352624881.670793.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 551
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1352624894.659834.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1352624894.659834.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 543
My nails

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1352625309.204873.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1352625309.204873.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 673
Ohh wow I love all those! Will check the website out today x

To be honest the website isn't great, but if you check out their fb page Nail artists-UK you'll be able to see more of their products x

To be honest the website isn't great, but if you check out their fb page Nail artists-UK you'll be able to see more of their products x

Ok thanks for that x

Love this colour what make is it?
Reminds me of Cadbury dairy milk :)

Vicki x

It's calgel colour I think it's actually called cadburys purple lol with matching glitter x

Geeks!

I need your help!

I want something for Christmas and I dont know that it exists!

I do a tonne of Rockstar nails and for Christmas would love to be able to add stars or hearts or snowflakes into them and all of the sequin/glitter shapes I see like this seem to be too big to work with.

Have any of you got any idea if there are ones that are small enough to allow you to work easily with them? Putting them over or into Rockstars etc?

My name is Zooks and I am addicted to glitter. I have not already just ordered another 15 from Nailitz, nope, wasnt me.

Sweet squared sell them. Irresistible glitters. U can buy the little stars x

Sweet squared sell them. Irresistible glitters. U can buy the little stars x

Really?!

Where would you find them I cant seem to see them on their website and I spend a small fortune with them on what feels like a daily basis!

Do you have a link??

Thankyou

Some glitters I have been testing out form ebay. So sparkely in real life, but not in the picture :( x

Attachments

• 20121112_163608-1.jpg
    20121112_163608-1.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 718
Really?!

Where would you find them I cant seem to see them on their website and I spend a small fortune with them on what feels like a daily basis!

Do you have a link??

Thankyou

no sorry didn't see on Internet and just checked catalogue and not there either! I was in the S2 shop in Leeds today and I saw them in person! I remembered this thread so came back to comment! Maybe worth calling S2 xx

Latest posts

Back