Glitter addicts are us

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm Rhi and I LOVE glitter. I do more rockstars than plain colour!! But this only feeds my addition!

Hi Rhi :)

I LOVE that glitter you've used :) do u mind me asking what brand it is? X

I love all the glitter pics but can anyone give me the best advice on how to build glitter through the gel extensions?
I use nsi & struggle to get it nice & fine when building with it

Thanks Tracey

I love all the glitter pics but can anyone give me the best advice on how to build glitter through the gel extensions?
I use nsi & struggle to get it nice & fine when building with it

Thanks Tracey

Do you do a clear layer with the gel over the glitter as your finale layer? X

Just marking this thread. Don't have time to read it All but I'm just getting started with glitter and I do love it! X

Just marking this thread. Don't have time to read it All but I'm just getting started with glitter and I do love it! X

Hi hon, you can subscribe to a thread which means it's saved to your favourites and you can refer to it later. When viewing a thread, If you're using an iPhone for example, click on the arrow on the top right hand corner and select 'add to favourites'. If you're on a laptop/computer click on 'Thread Tools' then 'subscribe to thread'.

To view your favourites via an iPhone (I can't see exactly how right now as I'm typing this reply) there'll be a 'more' section on the bottom right hand side (or is it three dots?) which'll bring up the option to view favourites and to view favourites from a computer click on 'other' which can be found on the headings listed below the salon geek icon/image then select 'subscribed threads'.

Hope that helps,
Kelly x

Ah ha! Thank you so much Kelly! You can tell I'm quite new lol x

Ah ha! Thank you so much Kelly! You can tell I'm quite new lol x

You're very welcome, sometimes these things aren't obvious until someone lets you know about them X

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351884948.167986.jpg autumn glitter :D

12e592de64802f377ea465e0a88d116d_52969.jpg

ec0fd66260db6372181a8998668a3f55_48642.jpg

fc5ba1a0fe000a10c8e055d08afa3a6b_46826.jpg

ad12972a1635209d09919b4cf68e882d_46825.jpg

most of these are old pics but i use glitter all the time and it gets hard to keep taking pics!!

picture.php

Love this turquoise colour
and these stripey ones!
picture.php

These are mine I have had them for just over a week and had loads of comments about them but think if I get time tomorrow will have a change as have some new colours in and want to play lol

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351901200.753913.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351901200.753913.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 1,245
I LOVE GLITTER! :D

I am so in love with glitter. I have to be careful when I go out or I'd end up buying all of it. I want to try and use edible cake glitter I've been hearing about on here.

Hi! My name is Shantell, and I'm addicted to glitter!! ;-) I love seeing everyone's pictures! I need to take more pics after I do nails! I always forget.. :-/

Oh lovely!can I ask what colours you used? I have light gold & bronze already in the Irresistible glitters x
Hi, i used a base of faux fur and then used, chocolate, bronze and light gold irresistable glitters, they look so warm and autumny :Dx

Latest posts

Back