Glitter for eyes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In A Mascara Tube NoW You Got Me
What I Buy Is In A Round Pod And The Glitter Is Dry Not Wet

Hi Wild, its the clear mascara that is used, the one that builds up the lashes first , but it is used with the glitter on the eye lids instead :hug: x minky

Hi I didn't even know sally's had a order guide book :eek: I only ever get sent a flyer how do you get a beauty guide book ?

oh no! i'm sorry to get your hopes up minky :( its actually the book that us sally girls have to order the stock into store with, as me and redbeauty both work at sallys! it is DEAD boring, no pictures, just reems and reems of numbers and letters..zzzz...stick to your flyer, much more beautiful!

this glitter threads had loadsa replies, much love to all my glitter loving girlies!!!

oh no! i'm sorry to get your hopes up minky :( its actually the book that us sally girls have to order the stock into store with, as me and redbeauty both work at sallys! it is DEAD boring, no pictures, just reems and reems of numbers and letters..zzzz...stick to your flyer, much more beautiful!

this glitter threads had loadsa replies, much love to all my glitter loving girlies!!!

Hiya , aww thats ok , thanks for all the glitter info though ,
where there is glitter Wild will find it lol x :hug: she loves it and so do I
I just love that very fine glitter that the stars wear on their eye lids at Christmas ,Its like teeny weeny water diamonds in the lights

glitter is so much fun , I love glitter spray in my hair too :hug: x

just an idea so dont shout...lol, what about clear lipgloss? after all its made to stay on the skin! xx

just an idea so dont shout...lol, what about clear lipgloss? after all its made to stay on the skin! xx

Hmmm...not sure about that one it maybe do the same as the vaseline..make eyeshadow crease....and nowt looks worse...I hate that!!:)..but thanks for your input x

heya love, its a right pain isnt it!! from a fellow sally girl...next time you are in work pop this SKU on your order 388609...Sally girl Glitter Glue... might take u a few orders to get it but when you do its another product worth a try, and also there is a range of glitters that we do that go with the glue...i'm surprised you don't have them are they not in your beauty order guide book? xx

Hi sallygirl....I am in work tomorrow, I will look up that sku, order goes away on monday so maybe could order it up because other people would be interested in it too...:)..do you mean the tiny little pots of glitter(blue/pink/gold etc?)...I bought some of them to use as nail glitters (not very successful with it though!..:o)....we don't have a beauty order guide book either???....think it may be something to do with the fact that we were originally a Salon Services store and bought over by Sally??so we are slowly getting Sally products introduced!....
Wild has been very helpful and she seems to know what she is talking about regards the glitter so I am listening to her words of advice....:green: thanks for all your help xx

Latest posts

Back