Glorsclaws

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You'd better go on with out me....I'm just not penetrating at all....

inspirations said:
You'd better go on with out me....I'm just not penetrating at all....

Valiant effort - Agent Inspirations! All v**** count! Think we'll be at it for a while yet (weeks- it doesn't end until the end of April!) so any time you feel like joining back in!

Agent pickle reproting.....oh whatever!:lol:

Clicking updated.

SIR!

Seanny said:
Update on the weapons initiative. I left camp at 16.00 hours and set my weapon to discharge 10,000 rounds, I've arrived back at camp and we have a body count increase of 10,000 to a grand total of 192,347........

...... all achieved with 1 single shot (click) No RSI, no sitting at the battlefield for hours taking hundreds of shots. Just one shot is required. Agents, read your manuals and TAKE DOWN THE ENEMY!!!!

have i missed a sneaky short cut?? i aint kidding - my wrist is strapped up its got clickyitous!! xx

pinkchicnails said:
have i missed a sneaky short cut?? i aint kidding - my wrist is strapped up its got clickyitous!! xx

I think I have too, can someone explain please!

People ... youre all raving mad, lmao!!!!
You do realise, should the aformentioned operation be a success, I am going to find it an etremely difficult exercise to share the spoils of the war with all the agents enaged on the mission .... that said you would all be welcome to bring your washing up around to mine any time! :lol: :wink2: :smack:

GET DOWN GLO!

You must stay under cover, go get your camoflage on.

By golly agent Pickle youre right .... but I can go one better ... I have an invisible suit that I wear from time to time. Think I should don it right away then all traces of my butt will disappear leaving nothing behind but a faint waft of Solar Oil!

Glorsclaws said:
nothing behind but a faint waft of Solar Oil!
and fairy!!!! do you think they might suspicious glo

OMG Jac you said the F word, the troops will shoot you dead, quick dig a trench and protect yourself! :eek: :eek:

Jac abort the mission (edit edit edit)!!!!! Pmsl

Take Cover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aaaaarrrrhhhh!
Abort, abort!!!!!!!!!

update on the for mentioned mission - were in the frontline by 52,184

WHO JUST USED THE F*&%ING 'F' WORD? ONE PACE.... STEP FORWARD!!!!

GIMME 20! DO IT!!!

The rest of you guys stand easy. Chest out, chin in..... I said Chest out, chin in.... not the other way round, you look like a bloody alien...... get your act together!!!

I want your opinion on this logo for our current clandestine op. Does it look like we could use it on all official documentation?

glo.jpg

Zingara said:
Oooh...nice!

Thx Z, all we need now is some.......erm, documentation. :lol:

River said:
Agent,

What skills can you bring to this mission ??

Commander River

Commander River.....SIR!

I have second to none communication skills....have just recived the Purple Cross for a covert operation for T** of the S****** P***** .

Sorry for the secretiveness Sir, this was a top secret mission and to divulge any information will be highly dangerous for me and my family. I may have already said too much. If you don't hear from me within 24 hours, there is a letter of explaination in locker 2678 at Pa.........arghh!....

Special Agent Glorsclaws ! Are you mad !!!!!!!!!!

This is a top secret operation to protect you and you just stick your head up like it doesn't matter ! Get down and stay down !

Agent Jac,

Edit your post asap. You are lucky that you have escaped the firing squad. Next time you won't be ! This is a very delicate operation and needs to be treated with the utmost respect.

Quatermaster,

Thank you for your input on the logo, but you will find that Agent PinkChic has already designed one for us that is very effective.

Commander River

Thanks to Special Agent Seanny I now have my probs sorted and am about to embark on a clicking mission whilst I clean the floors.

Latest posts

Back