Glorsclaws

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG, has the enemy infiltrated us !!??

Where is our Squirrel logo ?????? Who has removed the flag ??

Agent PinkChic, we need your help !

Commander River

Err, Commander, agents....has anyone noticed that the Special Agents Glorsclaws previous comrade is now only 3rd and v**** going up fast!

This absolutely hilarious!!! I'm totally lost though! xx

River said:
Quatermaster,

Thank you for your input on the logo, but you will find that Agent PinkChic has already designed one for us that is very effective.

Commander River

oops, sorry 'bout that. Didnt read the previous posts. I'll throw myself i the stockade for 24 hrs, that'll teach me!! Good logo Pinkchic. :)

reporting back to duty for 1 hour sir!!

And I've been on auto fire all day, sir! Am dispatching a round approximately every 3 seconds....apart from when my weapon jams!

We're over 90,00 in the lead now!

Clicking up to date SIR!

Seanny said:
oops, sorry 'bout that. Didnt read the previous posts. I'll throw myself i the stockade for 24 hrs, that'll teach me!! Good logo Pinkchic. :)

Well done Quartermater. I appreciate a man who can think up a punishment for himself ! By the way, like your new avatar. Keeps with the spirit of things !

Clicking up to date SIR!

Agent Pickle Geek,

Keep up the good work !

And I've been on auto fire all day, sir! Am dispatching a round approximately every 3 seconds....apart from when my weapon jams!

We're over 90,00 in the lead now!

Agent,

Is that 90 or 90,000 ???

Commander River

*Gina* said:
108606 ahead

Thanks for the update Agent Gina.

Commander River

SIR!..... permission to speak please.

I was erm.... just thinking out loud like...... not trying to suggest anything untoward or nuffin'..... but I was thinking maybe ..... should those of us equipped with the heavy automatic weapons (btw, they all seem to be working properly now)....... eh.... should we try and 'lend some support' to some of the other combatants in the war? I'm thinking of the other pics which are deemed acceptable by you sir, or the joint chiefs, I obviously wouldnt take that responsibility on myself. Would it appear better for our own undercover agent 'G' woman, if the next few after her were proper decent pics as opposed to the plastic wedding variety. We could help them get over the 160,000 barrier and our own valient troops with the single shot weapons could continue helping 'G'. You yourself sir could oversee the whole operation and ensure that we didnt give too much ground away.

I await your instructions.... SIR!

Oooh Seanny, good idea... 'Operation Debra' could be on your hitlist. My compatriot is happy in 3rd place, be excellent if she could move into 2nd. Is such a mission possible?... even for the likes of such top agents as yourselves. Hmm! sure a theres a few others would be eternally grateful of your assistance too.
The gauntlet is down, bring up the rear! :rolleyes:

Agreed Plastic Wedding of 1972 must go to bottom of pile, that is VITAL.

1999judy said:
Agreed Plastic Wedding of 1972 must go to bottom of pile, that is VITAL.

I agree - how did THEY make it that far up.:irked:

*Gina* said:
I agree - how did THEY make it that far up.:irked:
Perhaps there a mole in the ranks, who has given them the secret of the top weapon?:eek:

I've got smaller troops in position for the 2 week easter break. They have tried to gain payment but have been informed that this is a charity mission and help is vital. I suggest other geeks also arrange cover in order to go to work! Heard one of the kids say "I've gotta do a job for mum and a load of old people" PMSL!!!!

Seanny said:

I was erm.... just thinking out loud like...... not trying to suggest anything untoward or nuffin'..... but I was thinking maybe ..... should those of us equipped with the heavy automatic weapons (btw, they all seem to be working properly now)....... eh.... should we try and 'lend some support' to some of the other combatants in the war? I'm thinking of the other pics which are deemed acceptable by you sir, or the joint chiefs, I obviously wouldnt take that responsibility on myself. Would it appear better for our own undercover agent 'G' woman, if the next few after her were proper decent pics as opposed to the plastic wedding variety. We could help them get over the 160,000 barrier and our own valient troops with the single shot weapons could continue helping 'G'. You yourself sir could oversee the whole operation and ensure that we didnt give too much ground away.

Sir

Intelligence has just been in touch and informed me that we should take into account the fact that the 10 top places then go through for judging and overall winner is chosen this way and not by nu,ber of v****, so it is important to ensure oppostion is not too strong, as this could then undermine all efforts so far!

Agent Finger returning for duty!!

If we help the opposition won't it look suss?

Fingertips ND said:
Agent Finger returning for duty!!

If we help the opposition won't it look suss?

nope - if everyone is getting loads of v then it wont look suss if just one is getting loads of v it will. (i think)

Seanny said:

Quartermaster,

This has caused a dilemma and has torn the troops in two.

As commander of this platoon, I have given your suggestion serious consideration and feel that some support should be given to the opposition, BUT only to cover our own tracts and should not be approached in an over zealous manner.

I would suggest that "plastic wedding nails" is removed from the top 10 and ensure that Secret Agent G remains in first postion.

Perhaps the remaining 9 candidates could be "helped" along in order for Secret Agent G's operation to remain secret.

Commander River

Latest posts

Back