Gmex 15th October

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi

I am going to, went last year and saw a few familiar faces but didnt approach anyone. Will thgis year though.
Meeting place sounds good Becki.

xx

Who is going to Gmex on sunday 15th October :?:

Is anyone competeing and in wich category ?? :)

If any geeks are competeing i would love to come and find you and offer my support and take a look at what you are doing. :hug:

Thanks

hi chick ill be there!!!

i was gonna enter for the photgraphy but not sure ill have the time to now!!!

see ya there!!

What time you all going & are you all wearing your t-shirts or uniforms? Can we get geek badges? Might make one!! Sam said a while ago he was thinking of doing geek stuff so here's hoping in the future we'll be able to buy it!! :)

I'll be there.

I will be there if you dont see me you will hear me lmao

not been to gmex so may try to make it:)

not been to gmex so may try to make it:)

you know you want to bunk in with me and blondie:wink2:

we could have a vino blanco drinking competiton:green:

i'm going !! hubby is trying to tell me i'm not but i am.....
if you all see a strang woman staring at you it will be me.. feel a bit of a wally walking up to someone and saying 'hi geek' i'll propably get a non geek and get thumped !!!!!!!!
jess are you demoing all day on the ezflow stand? can you demo on me??

i was going to g-mex but have now decided not to for the simple reason that i have spent far too much already and dont really need owt specific, and its not really necessary for me to go, so i wont be meeting up with any of you this year, but have a load of fun to those of you are going

I'll be there!
:D

I'll be there to with my sis!

i was going to g-mex but have now decided not to for the simple reason that i have spent far too much already and dont really need owt specific, and its not really necessary for me to go, so i wont be meeting up with any of you this year, but have a load of fun to those of you are going

bummer - so no I AM WHAT I AM rendition at 4am???????????????????????

Gutted G but at least we'll have more VODDY to go round !!

AMb xxxx:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

bummer - so no I AM WHAT I AM rendition at 4am???????????????????????

Gutted G but at least we'll have more VODDY to go round !!

AMb xxxx:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

i dont know what you mean amber :)
you never know if i have a mega influx of cash i just might show up and suprise you

i dont know what you mean amber :) oh yes you do !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you never know if i have a mega influx of cash i just might show up and suprise you awwwwwwww hope you can mate:hug:

amb xxxx

Just registered for my ticket I am getting hubby to drive, drop me off on the Sunday stay overnight with him and the kids and drop me off again Monday

Can't waitxxxxxx

i'm going !! hubby is trying to tell me i'm not but i am.....
if you all see a strang woman staring at you it will be me.. feel a bit of a wally walking up to someone and saying 'hi geek' i'll propably get a non geek and get thumped !!!!!!!!
jess are you demoing all day on the ezflow stand? can you demo on me??

if i am then of course i will hunnio ;)

Im off to i went last year and spent a fortune i get well carried away!

May leave the credit card at home this year may be safer, luckily for me last year i never saw a stand that sold airbrushing kits for nail art other wise i would have been tempted to buy now pay later!

I will get one 1 day even if i only end up using it for my own nails!

Hiya, Got my ticket this morning for the g-mex i am going to travelled down and go to the sunday 15th oct show. is anyone going that day. If so where i flower and we can meet up lol
take care from trace

one more thing, as i went with college on a coach last time is there easy parking near by to the centre and what are the parking charges does anyone know thanks
from trace x

Latest posts

Back