Gmex nail comps

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pink Lady J

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Iam well chuffed with myself I only passed my l&p foundation course last wednessday but as I was going down to Manchester for the beauty show I thought I might aswell do the Novice comp. I came 3rd I couldn't beleave it:green: The thing that let me down was my polish,:cry: will need to get practise in for next time can't wait until the next comp.

Had to share with eveyone

Welldone to everyone else who entered the comps.

Speak soon

wow well done sarah :hug:

Congrats Sarah .... fabulous achievement!

well done you xxxxxxxx

That's brilliant Sarah, well done!!

Have you got any pics we can see? There was a fair few of us there, I hope you got to meet a few nice peeps, geeks or not!

Congratulations!:hug:

Well done xxxx

OMG!! Just looked at your profile and you've only been doing nails for 2 months?!! Even better achievement! You go girl!

Congrats!!

That's a great achievement! You must be so pleased:green: :green:

Hurry up and share pics please

:hug:

Yeh I have some pics that I took with my mobile the only problem is that I don't know how to put them on.:irked:

There is a tutorial about how to put pics on. Think its in site assistance somewhere.

I saw you get your award!! it was so brave of you to enter WELL DONE!! :hug:

It's taken me 4 months to pluck up the corage since qualifying!!!:Grope:

Even more from you in the future then eh?! LOL

ah i saw you get your award and you looked so chuffed, well done hun and congratulations xxxxx:hug: xxxx

Wow looks like we have a star in the making, well done you just for entering let alone being placed.

That is some achivement chick keep going and ya will me a mage star one day xx

Wow looks like we have a star in the making, well done you just for entering let alone being placed.

You took the words right out of my mouth there Sassy....

Sarah literally finished her 9 week evening Foundation Course on Wednesday!!.......a very dedicated student and prepared to try anything.....I think the fact that during a Foundation class she did a great set of enhancements using Sin City !!...says it all...with students like this it is no wonder I love my job!!!

She only entered the comp on Tuesday...so it was a crash course in deepening smiles on her last class....kicking myself that we didn't have time to go over polish application......

Only downside I can see is...If I enter the Scottish Comp next year I will be up against you Sarah!!...:eek: ...maybe I won't bother!!

Huge Congratulations Sarah... that is a fantastic achievement, and so early into your nail career too :D
You must be over the moon xxx

Well done Sarah. You must be so proud of your achievement!:green:

Way to go Sarah! Congratulations! x

Well done you :green: love n snuggs Deb xx:green:

Soooo proud of you Sarah an how brave were you!! I couldn't believe it when Izzy said you were competing. Just out of school and getting 3rd place!!! How fantastic. Keep up the good work:)

love Lainey xx

Latest posts

Back