Gold free edges and green glitter swirl..with the popits...!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i saw these in the flesh in birmingham and they look even better than they did in the pictures. they were amazing.
nice to meet you hiba:hug:

i thought that might be the reason for it.......do they not sell them to students then???? i didnt realise that....i thought that was just monomer and powders.
how frustrating!!!!

Chick these look fab!!! I want them on my nails!! Hehe
What glitter do you use? I fancy giving this a go but have no idea where to start. Did you get training to do this method? x

i saw these in the flesh in birmingham and they look even better than they did in the pictures. they were amazing.
nice to meet you hiba:hug:

thank u ....nice to meet u 2 hun....xxx:hug:

i thought that might be the reason for it.......do they not sell them to students then???? i didnt realise that....i thought that was just monomer and powders.
how frustrating!!!!

They don't sell it because a student need a lot of practising to do it the proper way with the brush , and if they sell it to the student they will prefer using the popits because its easier so we end up with nail technicians don't know how to do nails with out the popits....!! its not my case because im doing nails almost 8 months and i chose a long course...xxx

Chick these look fab!!! I want them on my nails!! Hehe
What glitter do you use? I fancy giving this a go but have no idea where to start. Did you get training to do this method? x

thank u hun...its just a fine glitter dust i mixed with clear powder...have a look here....we do nail art at college but not really this method...i would say give it a try its not difficult...xxx

Fine Glitter Dust :: Nail Art Glitter

Latest posts

Back