Gold free edges and green glitter swirl..with the popits...!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hiba

Reaction score
hiya :o
Today was my mixing day!! it was the first time i dare to mix powders together...i mixed the pink masque from NSI with sheer pink....so come on i can take it give it to me straight!!
also used gold and light green glitters and mix them with the totally clear for the free edges and the swirl...i used the popits because its the best way to get a nice and quick results on ur own nails.....

Attachments

• P1010274.jpg
    P1010274.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 472
  • P1010261.jpg
    P1010261.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 526
Last edited:
They look really really good.

You must have had so much fun doing them, popping them off to see that underneath must have been very satisfying.

Last edited:
The look beautiful!!

They look gorgeous ! top job, id like a set of those :) x

Sorry Carl had to pick you up on your grammer!! :smack: :lol::lol: (sorry:wink2:) x
They look really really good.

You must have had so much fun doing them, popping them off to that that underneath must have been very satisfying.

i love them very pretty they look really good
i have my nails like that now just my are flare black silver and red
and longer:):):):):):)
you did a great job

I like them:hug: so how did you do them? sculpted into the popit or over a tip? Step by step please:)

they look lovely.i just wish we could see the nail bed colour abit more clearly ust because i was curious to see what it came out like after mixing the two together.
lovely work though.xx

Beautiful, I would love those:hug:

they look lovely.i just wish we could see the nail bed colour abit more clearly ust because i was curious to see what it came out like after mixing the two together.
lovely work though.xx

ohhh i should have taken a picture of my nails before putting those on...i def will do next time..xxxx thank u all :hug:

AB-FAB! I want a set of these in shades of pink glitter, please. :D I LOVE the almond shape, and that cute little swirl on the corner of the smile = :Love:

I like them:hug: so how did you do them? sculpted into the popit or over a tip? Step by step please:)

thank u hun....they r sculpted into the popit...first the gold glitter to create the smile line in the popit and then i took some of the green and apply it afterword and made a swirl of it wait a little bit and let it dry to avoid smudging colours together and then a big bead of my pink to cover the hole nail bed...popit i and wait 15 sec with a light press and popit off....sorry for my English and my mistakes I'm not very good in explanation hope u get it...xx :hug:

They are gorgeous ....i would defo have them xxxx

Oooo, I like those a lot! Well done.

Hiba, I love your works!! great job again!!!!

very pretty!! i love gold on nails. And also like miss dior perfume lol!!
just one question....they dont look very shiney (they are shiney but not as shiney as some popits i have seen), if you know what i mean..... have you reused the popits at all, because i think this sometimes happens when they have been re used more than a couple of times??

These are awesome. I would love love love to wear them Great Job

Really pretty. Shame the photos are a bit dark though. I'm really going to have to get my popits out.

very pretty!! i love gold on nails. And also like miss dior perfume lol!!
just one question....they dont look very shiney (they are shiney but not as shiney as some popits i have seen), if you know what i mean..... have you reused the popits at all, because i think this sometimes happens when they have been re used more than a couple of times??

oh yes i did i reused them...i want to buy a box but they don't sell them for student:cry::cry:...so i had no choice!! I'm not doing clients its only practising with them on my own nails....

They look lovely, well done xx

Latest posts

Back