Good Luck To Geeks Strutting Their Stuff At Gmex

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Urban Geek

Mobile Nail technician
Reaction score
Good luck to all those brave and wonderful geeks who will be entering comps this weekend at GMex.

You are doing us proud by entering. Enjoy the experience and good luck!

Yup good luck one and all - especially my buddies Jac and Glo ... and I think Scatts is entering too! You not in this one then Chris?

Yup good luck one and all - especially my buddies Jac and Glo ... and I think Scatts is entering too! You not in this one then Chris?
Oh I'm glad to sit this one out and give myself (and my bank balance) a rest LOL!

Good luck geeks !

Can't wait to here about the geeky winners ..... no pressure lol xxxxx

Thank you!! I'm entering for the first time so in level 2 for L&P and am already waking up with cold sweats in the middle of the night!!!! One day (hopefully) I'll join the truly greats in the top level, that's if my nerves will stand it!!

Good luck to all the others too, come and say hi if you can I'm number L&P1 !!

yep and a good luck from me :hug: to all of you !
hope to see you there xxx

Good luck to everyonexxxxxxx

Good Luck Girlies

We're all rooting for you
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

amb x

Yep, good luck to everyone. Do we know who's competing?

a huge good luck to all entering:hug:

Thank you!! I'm entering for the first time so in level 2 for L&P and am already waking up with cold sweats in the middle of the night!!!! One day (hopefully) I'll join the truly greats in the top level, that's if my nerves will stand it!!

Good luck to all the others too, come and say hi if you can I'm number L&P1 !!

Iv'e jsut looked at the nails in your gallery Claire and they look very nice. Good luck and let us all know how you get on.:hug:

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE GEEKS ENTERING THE COMPS :hug:

good Luck Geeks!! You Can Do It!!!!

Good luck to all who are entering!

Teri x:)

Good lusk and may the best geek win... xx

Good Luck Everyone!!!!

good luck everyone, i will be hanging around (like a bad smell) when the results are read out

Good luck geeks!!! xx

Best of luck everyone ... :hug:

Good Luck all you competing Geeks!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back