Quantcast

Great tip for mobile manicure table, thanks to whoever suggested it to me

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

nicky's nails

Reaction score
a while ago , i read i thread about the mobile tables with wheels on beig annoying, as you dont need the wheels and they move around too much when doing nails etc

well i aint used mine much, but when i have it does move all over the place especially as i have wood floor lol

anyway someone suggested those castors you put under couch feet to stop them marking the carpet etc, and ive got a proper client tonight (woohoooo) so i was in homebase today and i saw those castor things, but these ones were massive so i figured they might fit over the wheels and they had grips on the bottom especially for wood floor, well they only cost £3.49 so i thought waht the hell

well they are boss, absolutley brilliant, ive glued them onto the wheels (cos i dont want it to move ) and even if they dont stay stuck ill just postition them every time i use it , im well impressed

so to whoever gave me the idea thanks

its fabarooney

just hope my client goes away happy (good job its a rellie eh?) :lol::lol::lol:

have good evening geekys xxxxx

blossom

Reaction score
Hi Nicky, well it wasn't me who gave you that idea lol, but glad it's helped you! Sometimes something little like that can make such a world of difference :hug:
x

CMitchell

Reaction score
Hi!! Where did you get your mobile table from?

Thank you

Latest posts