Grumpy Old Women

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spray 2 Go

Independent Geek!
Reaction score
Just been watching "Grumpy Old Women" and worryingly I found I could easily relate to many things they were talking about which is so worrying as I am fast approaching 40!

Great BBC2 programme where a whole group of famous middleaged women were talking about their own children and husbands, inconsiderate shop assistants or drunken louts, these forthright women complain about every little thing that gets them riled up, in a humorous and thought-provoking manner.........

Did anyone else see it?

Mandy

i saw it.... im sure its a repeat.....
i remember it is... as one bit they were talkign abt kids talking american (or soemthign like that) when they only come from crawley ........well i am in crawley and it stuck in my head........lol

i also thoguht that when one of the ladies ( i dont know her name) told us what her son said abt all the ppl whop have had boob jobs what happens when they are older..........lololol

Jess
xox

I laughed about the one where the junior in the hair salon asks, have you got anything exciting planned for the weekend .... as I had asked my client that one earlier that day :rolleyes: !

And when they said saying Oh Bless is patronising as i've got into the habit of saying that. Think I must have gone past the grumpy old woman bit and I'm now onto recycled teenager!

i think its a great programme and yes I always seem to find myself agreeing:eek:
Like every child shouyld have to spend one sunday afternoon sitting bare legged on a breezy wall with nothing to do all day, just so they can appreicate what real bordom is,,lol

I love the grumpy old series!

The grumpy old men are my fave though.. but what they state is so true. LMAO all the way through.

The best ones I saw was the christmas mens one and new year womens ones.

"Oh I love christmas pud"
"Really? how often do you eat it?"
"errr... once a year"
"oh love it that much then eh?" :lol: PMSL!!!

Also..

"you know when you are getting old when you are invited to a new years bash and all your concentrated on when you get there is finding a seat.. prefferably with a table with nibbles near by so you dont have to get up!"

Oh its great.. Can you buy it on dvd?

Latest posts

Back