Guess the geek

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yuk - that looks gross! (where is the pukey smiley) Ever likely the culprit isnt owning up!

She has posted a few times on here already :green:

She has posted a few times on here already :green:

My what big teeth you have on your avater Rach :lol: actually it looks like it is something rather yak running down the nostrils :eek::smack:

Let me see now ..........we have had several people posting on the thread mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......................................:confused:

My what big teeth you have on your avater Rach :lol: actually it looks like it is something rather yak running down the nostrils :eek::smack:

Let me see now ..........we have had several people posting on the thread mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......................................:confused:

it does look like a "booger shot", nice to see someone gets as "full to the nipples" as i do at times.

Nuthin wrong with having a good time, it's just another party/person with a camera that bothers me, me old mates Pamala Anderson and Paris Hilton warned me about this.

My money is still on Debbie Snuggywugg ....... but I don't want to know what that ...... erm..... stuff is coming out of ...... erm ...... goodness nose what!!:lol::lol::lol:

My money is still on Debbie Snuggywugg ....... but I don't want to know what that ...... erm..... stuff is coming out of ...... erm ...... goodness nose what!!:lol::lol::lol:

I second that too Tracey - I am just sooooo glad I had gone to bed early!

Iv sussed it. I definately know who it is!!!:green:

Oh for goodness b---dy sake Rachel, who is is?????? Put us out of our mizzzzery. I can't take it anymore! It's doing my head in :grr:. I will not sleep tonight unless I find out! I can't concentrate on my revision! You are responsible if i fail my test tomorrow:eek: .... erm... perish the thought!

Pleeeeze, pleeese, please, pwitty please with cherry on top:cry:.. Pweeze?

Deb..love..that's you mate...stop denying it:lol:

:lol::lol::lol:Snuggs hasn't actually denied it:lol::lol::lol:

Nooooooooooo Its NOT snuggs. pmsl.

xxx:hug: Have a closer look.

OK for all your sanity's (is that a word) and for the sake of Mrs C passing her thingy tomorrow the geek in question is..............................

Oh crap, I lost the page with the name on.......

........................... Ok found it................

............................It's..................

ready.................................

SNUGGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In that case..I give up!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have to admit it's the type of thing that Emmsy gets involved with though:lol:
But it can't be her ...wrong hair type etc.
Tell me now...pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese.
No...........really..tell me now:lol:
Lell is it you?????
THAT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT A GOOD LOOK:lol::lol::lol:

OMG.
Debs is such a fibber.
pmsl

Nooooooooooo Its NOT snuggs. pmsl.

xxx:hug: Have a closer look.

its not me elaine i swear! its snuggs!!! i am not blonde.. arghhhhhhh!!
lol:hug:

Well HELLOOOO! Achemm! I think I was the first geek to say it was Snuggy Wuggs. Congratulations moi :green: .

Snuggs crawls out of the corner muttering obscenities under her breath - with ONLY 1 item of clothing on (can not bear to bring upon the geek site the most hideous naked sight ever - despite the fact that Zoo is at this very moment naked with only a sheet over him :eek: - perish the thought :lol: luv ya really Zoo :lol:) smelling not of cat pee but passion flower deodrant - how strange the onlookers thought!!!!

Snuggs - resembling a very large crumpled Tesco carrier bag - oh wait it could be Asda - nope it is Sainsburys - oh could it be as high classed as NETTO - nope - oh wait a moment - it isn't a carrier bag it is a huge SACK :eek: gulp:eek:

Slowly and reluctantly SNUGGS stands up tall and SHOUTS

IT WAS ME - THE ONE WITH THE LARGE BOOGERS AND FANG TEETH!

OH THE SHAME - OH THE SHAME ...............snuggs turns around slowly and exits stage left not only covered in a large sack cloth - but with a coat of embarrassment - still muttering obscenities under her breath ................just wait until I become world leader:lol: I will get you ALL...............

Have to admit it's the type of thing that Emmsy gets involved with though:lol:
But it can't be her ...wrong hair type etc.
:green: How right you are hun, It is usually me that gets snapped looking like a right muppet ...and I dont even drink alcohol lol I'm always sober lmao...but for once it wasn't me making a fool of myself yayyyyyy :green:

Snuggs I am sooooo happy to ssee that deep down underneath all that wiseness and sensibleness (is that even a word ?? oh well...it is now )
you are just a utter nutter

Latest posts

Back