Guinea Pigs Wanted? (for training purposes)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

I am willing to be a ginuea pig for anyone (but not nails, sorry) in the Berkshire area, live in Maidenhead.

I need some ginuea pigs so I can practise spray tanning if anyone is interested....

Thanks xx

Pity you are so far away...I'm up for Spray tan....:green:

Hello,i live near bury in manchester!i would be very happy to be a model for anybody needing one especially eyelash extensions!i have always fancied having those done!
Hello,
I'm in Denton - i need models for semi permanent makeup? Would you consider it? I need brows, lips and eyeliner?
Thanks
Kelly

Hello,
I'm in Denton - i need models for semi permanent makeup? Would you consider it? I need brows, lips and eyeliner?
Thanks
Kelly

Oh I'd be up for that kelly if I lived nearer you....always wanted that done......pity..:sad:x

:green:
hi​
A string I have to me bow is: Body Piercing,
I've been doing it professionally for over 10 years.

Now theres a new kid in town, its called microdermal implanting (& dermal anchoring), & its fab! (ask Cantrelax, I probaly bored the poor lass to sleep about it earlier!)

ClickHere Not for the overly squeamish!

I have done a few, including on myself, but would like to do a few more before I can merrily charge for them.

So, I wonder, are there any geeks or their associates in the Bristol area (over 18's only please) who would like a free microdermal?
The piercing & the implant jewellery would be totally free, & I'd be available for aftercare & advice whenever I was needed.

So, how's about it????

btw
If anyone needs me to guinea pig for them, just ask!
But no spray tanning as I have the natural year round colour I was born with (cheers Pa!)

I think i seen this once and the guy had horns!

I'm a bit far away from Bristol or i would have tried it although in a super classy feminine way and not the horns!!!

Good luck chuck!

xxx

does any1 need a model for spray tan n return for a hair cut???? in the cardiff area

HI.

I'm not sure if I will be lots of help. I live in South Africa. I will be any one's model as I know how difficult and frustating it can be to get a model. :hug:

I think i seen this once and the guy had horns!

I'm a bit far away from Bristol or i would have tried it although in a super classy feminine way and not the horns!!!

Good luck chuck!

xxx

:lol:
Cheers mate! :hug:
I think the horns will've been transdermal implants....
& they are far more serious than my teeny lil microdermals!
With a transdermal,you are talking minor surgery really,
with the md's theres very little trauma to the skin, & all in all the whole thing takes about 5 or 10 mins! Very very similar to a regular piercing.

:lol:
Cheers mate! :hug:
I think the horns will've been transdermal implants....
& they are far more serious than my teeny lil microdermals!
With a transdermal,you are talking minor surgery really,
with the md's theres very little trauma to the skin, & all in all the whole thing takes about 5 or 10 mins! Very very similar to a regular piercing.[/quote]

I see! It's all very new to me!

I'd love a go! I wanted a line of 3 crystals coming down from my belly button so i got the bottom part of my belly done with a normal peircing and it drove me crazy because it was curved and they wouldn't sit straight and i was still one short! Could you get the effect i'm after with your microdermals? If so i'm going to have to find someone who can do it near me! Aaagh why can't you be closer!

Thank you for the info on this treatment x

I see! It's all very new to me!

I'd love a go! I wanted a line of 3 crystals coming down from my belly button so i got the bottom part of my belly done with a normal peircing and it drove me crazy because it was curved and they wouldn't sit straight and i was still one short! Could you get the effect i'm after with your microdermals? If so i'm going to have to find someone who can do it near me! Aaagh why can't you be closer!

Thank you for the info on this treatment x
Your welcome :hug:
And yes, you could get the effect you're after,
the possibilities are practically endless!
Exciting or what?? :lol:

im in london islington, up for most things:)

i am too far away or would have loads of people wanting piercings

hi there im from yorkshire but willing to be a guinny pig for any makeup, preferebly eyebrows eyeliner and lips.

willing to travel x

hiya kelly where in denton are you, id be more then willing to travel im back in the UK end of july!!

does any1 need a model for spray tan n return for a hair cut???? in the cardiff area

Trudie,

I will be training in a few weeks (Spray Tanning) if you can wait that long?

I may want some high/lowlights by then (not many, just to soften my hair)...do you do colour or just cutting? I'll pay for any product.

:hug:

WAXING!!
I've noticed a lot of geeks needing hairy folk to practice on.....
well I'm ya woman!! lmfao

But I'm in Bristol, & can travel to Somerset & occaionally Newbury, Berks.​

I'm in Cardiff and happy to model for any thing except intimate waxing! Too shy (some call it fat but I prefer modest)!!!!!!!!!

I'm just outside Manchester and I too am a hairy geek... i'm up for most things too if anyone needs a guinnea pig..

I'm in Hampstead North London and I'll guinea pig for most stuff up to and including waxing. Sorry not piercing tho! And I'll ask around at work - lots of girls there. I'll travel around london - beds, bucks, herts, Middx, parts of essex and Surrey (I do lots of driving for work so not phased by the travel, so long as my car works!) no permanent make up either sorry!:lol:Lx

Last edited:
This is a great idea!! I am in North Wales (Conwy) and would be up for most things!! (No piercings/semi perm make up!) If anyone needs a model I'd be happy to help. xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back