Guinea Pigs Wanted? (for training purposes)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really need people in the West Midlands area!! for nails

And I would be willing to return the favour and model for any treatment

Good thread! :)

Hi

I'm in St Helens but happy to model for most things in the Cheshire/Merseyside/Manchester area.

Thanks

Kelly

Hi, would anyone be prepared to be let me practice spray tanning on them this week please. I live near Canterbury in Kent. Please PM me if possible. Thanks xx

Hi I am in Farnbough hants if you want some practice just pm me back
Thanks

Hi,
I'm willing to model for anyone and anything!
I live in Peterborough Im willing to travel in around my area!

Just send me a..pm!!

xx

Hi
I am booked in for waxing with Kim on 17th May
I need models for practice please!
Please grow hair for me as I need to wax bits of the body so really at least 2wks growth!
Legs, arms, standard bikini etc
Please pm me if you are interested
Thanks

I'm in Northwest London and would be happy to have anything done, except on hair and facial skin. i would also like to practice on others. thanks

I'm a willing guines pig for waxing and can offer advice on (sports) massage as well. I am based in Cambridge.

I am currently training for nvq 2 and am looking for models for underarm waxing, bikini waxing, leg waxing, lip and chin waxing, facials, lash and brow treatments, earpiercing and brisa and creative L&P nails.

if anyone could help that would be great. if so please send me a pm and we can sort something out. Also i am happy to be a guniea pig for someone in return if that is helpful.

Thanks

Emily

Hi
I have a home-based salon in hampshire and am happy to gp for treatments.
Also could do with gp for waxing, facials, man & ped massage
Thanks

Hi
I am after a GP for next week in Windsor
It's for self tanning need to be there for 4.30.
Please pm me if you can be my model
Thanks

Last edited:
Hi my friend needs 2 models on tuesday at about 2pm in stockport manchester for spray tanning using tantrick, can anyone help? if you can please pm me. thanks

Hi
I urgently need a model for tomorrow night as other lady has some ladies problems! arhhhhhhhhh
Please if anyone can help out it @ 4.45 in Windsor
Please PM me if you can definately do the date
MAny thanks

Hi
I now have a model thank you for the offers!
May still need some to practice on though afterwards!

I will be a guinee pig for anything. hths anyone in stathclyde area... x

Been let down by my model :cry: for an nvq2 assessment this week. I need models for manicure and pedicure and a bit of nail art. I'll be in Milton Keynes at Ann Swain's Couture Academy (5 mins from Aspley Guise junction M1)

Please pm me if you can help. Thanks

Hi
I have recently trained in various things, but need practice with my waxing, I am looking for anyone in Wakefield or Morley area to let me practice my waxing on. I can come to you either through the day or evening or weekends.

Also looking for anyone I can practice Acrylic Nails on for a small fee. I have passed this course but again need practice.

I am also trained in Hollywood Lashes and need practice in this too, I will do these at a reduced rate (patch test must be done 24 hrs prior to full set)

Please PM me if you are willing to be a guinea pig

thank you.:)

Hi

I am based in the North West and more than happy to volunteer to be a guinea pig if anybody needs a male to practice on.

PM me if interested

Thanks

John :hug:

Last edited:
Im in need of help for nails as Im a newbie! and also willing to guinea pig for anybody in the same position!

Im in Hertfordshire. Pm me if interested.

Great idea pink potions!

Hi

Im from Rotherham, so I'll travel to Sheffield, Rotherham or Doncaster and that sort of area.

I'll be a gp for anything really, but maybe not waxing because it scares me lol

pm me if I can help

xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back