Had A go Flare nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annebet

Reaction score
Hello I have had a go at custom blending and Flare nail with sculpting I mixed one part clear with two part brown for the nail bed all with Nsi Colour tech I don't know how they do the flares I found it hard not to try and blend the side wall in better, as it being what normally would be done. My niece has been wanting flare nails for ages apparently a lot of her friends have them done, she says there aren't flare enough so I said I will do them next time with tips as I think it would be easier. I know they are not Brilliant but just getting used to sculpting with acrylic I can't believe how different it is to using gel but practise practise practise lol I have put the nails in my album not sure how to attach them to this. Thanx For Looking Tracy

http://www.salongeek.com/members/annebet-albums-flare+nails-picture8220-s7300985.html

http://www.salongeek.com/members/annebet-albums-flare+nails-picture8218-s7300988.html

http://www.salongeek.com/members/annebet-albums-flare+nails-picture8219-s7300987.html

Last edited by a moderator:
not my sort of thing but good for you to have a go at them hun well done you.xx:hug:

they're cute! I don't mind flares personally, as long as they're not super long (i know what a touchy subject they are on this board:p )
Posted via Mobile Device

Flares arent my cup of tea but neither were stilettos when I first saw them great for having a go well done.
I remember a client came to me wanting straight smile lines what a nightmare after practising for so long to make smiley lines to try and make a straight one was horrible so I know what you mean with trying to keep the side walls wide when your used to making them neat.

Well done for trying them out
Angela :)

I personally dont like the flare nails. but they do look good for first go. well done doll xx

i think they are lovely, and may do mine like that in future xxx

They look pretty good, but not quite ugly enough to be flares, they just look like beginners nails instead.

Well i dont like doing hollywood waxes why anyone wants to look like a pre pubescent girl is beyond me but i'll do them if thats what they want so same thing in a way.

They look pretty good, but not quite ugly enough to be flares, they just look like beginners nails instead.

pmsl!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

can someone tell me how flare nails are done is it a wide tip or sculpting

and arnt flares ugly, so sad to hear girls in the UK want them, but I supose they must have seen them on 'The Real OC', - money can not buy style if thats what they are having there

can someone tell me how flare nails are done is it a wide tip or sculpting

i have read that they can be acheived by fitting a tip upside down on the nail.
i think that could work well.

Hi God you wanna seen the ones I did tonight they looked awesome like the ones the girl posted on here they where like shovels on the edge of the fingers, I sculpted made more like a shovel at the top of the tip then filed it down toward the nails they where horrid will put some picks on tomorrow . :)

and arnt flares ugly, so sad to hear girls in the UK want them, but I supose they must have seen them on 'The Real OC', - money can not buy style if thats what they are having there

God I hope noone asks me for flared nails I would just want to say

Erm...I'm sorry but no! lol

Latest posts

Back