Had My 12 Week Scan Today...OMG, guess what?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yayyyy call one Salon and one Geek hehehe Only kidding hunny many, many congratulations and hope your pregnancy goes smoothly xxxx

Awww congratulations hun! My sis has identical twin boys theyll be 7 in November. Awwwww how exciting! Enjoy! xxxxx

Huge congratulations . I have non identical twin boys who are now 7 if ya need any advice just message me will be happy to help in anyway x

CONGRATULAAAAATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xx

Congratulations huni wish u all the best xxx

Ooooooo, how exciting. Many congratulations on your lovely news!

Huge congratulations . I have non identical twin boys who are now 7 if ya need any advice just message me will be happy to help in anyway x

Faye,you may live to regret saying that,lol

Many congratulations!
Fiona x

Congratulation !!! Look at it this way, the twins will always have a play mate thier own age ;).

Sam xxx

:hug: What a sweet surprise! Congrats and good luck

CONGRATULATIONS MOMMA!
That's actually what I wanted first time around.
I wanted to get pregnancy and delivery, and colic over and done, all at once hehehe
Didn't get my way, but still happy with my beautiful girls :)

You're going to love it!
BUT SLEEP NOW!

:hug:

The term MILF comes to mind. :wink2:

HHAHAHAHAHAHA
NO KIDDING!! We were all thinking it, but you were the only one who said it.
Clearly a mom that is loved by her hubby :lol:

Aaw huge congratulations to you :)

That's right.....

THERES TWO.....identical twins!!!

I burst into tears...like a complete fool....

Shocked and scared

Wow that's amazing! congratulations :)

Congratulations, very exciting, one each for your other two!! :hug:

Annie xx

Congratulations... I hope you've got used to the idea now and got over the shock/surprise!

If you have boys please don't call them John and Edward :lol:

Seriously though... it's great news and I hope you're feeling OK and minding yourself :hug:

congratulations hun :) x

Congratulations! x

Congratulations!!!!

My friend had unidenticle twins when she was 19! Everyone says how much hard work it is...but she said that it was fine, not too much harder than with 1 really, and once they get older, they play with each other and interact a lot more with each other, which is brilliant. She says they are lovely and very close.

Twins are very special! Well done! What an amazing surprise!!xx

if u need any info or just a chat message me and I will give u my mobile number . I only other side of dartford bridge/tunnel so not to far away either x

Massive congrats my colleague has twins and they are gorge!!!:hug:

Latest posts

Back