Haemorrhoids & waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monikinha

Reaction score
Hi All,

This is a funny question, but it is serious.

Just wanted to know if it is possible to do hollywood or brazilian wax for someone with haemorrhoid or piles?

Do you treat the client or not? And I know we arent doctors and cant diagnose so....

Another thing is do you wax that far up for men when you are waxing their packages?

Hi All,

This is a funny question, but it is serious.

Just wanted to know if it is possible to do hollywood or brazilian wax for someone with haemorrhoid or piles?

Do you treat the client or not? And I know we arent doctors and cant diagnose so....

Another thing is do you wax that far up for men when you are waxing their packages?
Most clients dont need their Hollywoods waxed that far.I certainly have never come across that problem.Brazillian waxing is leaving a strip of hair and again nowhere near the back passage.

If a client were to have piles then believe me they wouldn't dream of letting you wax anywhere near that area.:eek:

oooh noo god it makes my eyes water just thinking about it :lol: , yeah you wouldnt go anywhere near piles as they are varicose veins of the bum hole :lol: , just same as you wouldnt do over anyone's leg with varicose veins in , hth :green:

Small internal haemorrhoids don't generally pose a problem unless the surrounding tissue is too tender to wax over. For external or prolapsed haemorrhoids (those that hang outside the anus), I'd avoid the immediate area, although as Babs said most sufferers are unlikely to let you anywhere near them anyway! As a general rule: if you can see it, avoid it! :green:

And yes, I wax right into the buttock cleavage when doing a full male Brazilian.

Thanks for the replies guys :)

I know one of you gals said you dont go that far when doing hollywood but its not that far from ladies intimate area so wax might fall on that area.

And I have read in the past that ladies in brazil do get everything waxed in their intimate areas (trying to be pc lol).

youch !!!

I do remove every scrap of hair front and back (love the buttock cleavage phrase) if they want a hollywood.

If they did have a hema...a heamoa.....drat a PILE i wouldnt go anywhere near it!

(love the buttock cleavage phrase)

It's fab, isn't it?! So quintessentially British, lol... "and will madam be wanting her buttock cleavage waxed today?"
:lol: :D

Andy x

You guys are so funny,lol. So is it safe to assume that some ladies do get their bum cleavage waxed then?

All of my brazilian wax clients get their "bum cleavage" waxed. And I have come across many hemoroids... and I go about my business and wax just as I would any other clients. They are very common, and not a problem... it's usually the internal ones that are can cause problems... and I'm pretty sure no wax is going there....lol

Ah ok I see...

Thanks that was helpful. Im not squemish (except for insects and rodents!) so that sort of thing would not bother me. Just wanted to make sure it was ok for health and safety reasons.

Thanks hun :green: :green:

It's fab, isn't it?! So quintessentially British, lol... "and will madam be wanting her buttock cleavage waxed today?"

Andy x

love it !!:green: :green: :green:

Andy x

Around or over the grapes madam?:eek:

Sorry, I couldn't resist

lol we aim to please !! :lol: , was gonna put rectum or anus but thought it sounded better :lol: , well... maybe not better but deffo funnier , thought it might lighten it up a bit as a lot of peeps are having a pants time , and thought it would make em laugh :lol:

Latest posts

Back