Hair comp !!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Non have been submitted yet :eek:

I know there are some very generous geeks offering top prizes,another fab incentive to enter :!:

:hug:

Come on Hair Geeks this is a fab opportunity to showcase your skills and talents, and to get your hands on some fabulous prizes!

xxxx:hug:

Hey Judy, you should enter. If nobody else enters, you'd win!

I am a trained hairdresser but no longer doing hair does that mean I can enter or not??

I am a trained hairdresser but no longer doing hair does that mean I can enter or not??

I don´t see why not, if you are qualified (or studying to be a hair messer!)

Well i might just give It a bash, Hair up Is my weakness :cry:... This is a fab idea and challange for moi

TT :green:

C'mon geeks ! I hope this thread has gone quite because you're all working on your entries :D This comp won't work without YOUR participation !

:) Ooooooh! Galmour..... good idea!! Good luck to all who enter xx :)

oooo :-o cant w8!! x

Hi

Good luck to all entrants!

Your all welcome to enter, practising hairdresser, or just someone who is fab at doing hair. xx

that souind great can i use my webcam 2 take the pics then send them 2 u n

how exciting cant wait to see pics:hug:

i havent forgot becki, working on ideas

Just a little bump to remind people there are only about 4 weeks left to get your pics in .... SO DON'T LEAVE IT TO THE LAST MINUTE!

This is so cool, I know its got nothing to do with me but I can't wait to see the entrys xx

i still havent practiced yet !! arrgh :lol:

well a certain Mini Sassy may be entering ... apparently she is doing it this weekend which is unheard of her to be so ahead of time ... so GO THE SASSYS!!!!!! I can't wait to see them all!

when is the deadline?

count me in!!

how many photos can we enter?

Latest posts

Back