Hairy men - your opinions please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are the type that always like me and want me to be their very special friend:eek:
You have my sympathy, i seem to end up with the same and if i get on a bus its always the elderly or weirdos that want to sit and chat :eek: :rolleyes:

Folks, thank you all SO much for your responses so far - it's been absolutely fascinating reading the range of opinions out there, and I really appreciate you all taking the time to share your thoughts.

P.S. Remind me never to fall asleep on the sofa at Angie or Victoria's homes... lol! :wink2:

Andy x

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You are MOST WELCOME!

Now, don't get me wrong.. i want my man to be a MAN... and I certainly don't want him having equal or less hair than I do myself :lol:
In fact, as a teenager, I had the MEGA MEGA MEGA hots for Tom Selleck of Magnum PI (now THAT is a HAIRY chest!:eek: )... kind of explains my choice of hubby hehehe but ohhhhhhhhh yummyyummy. Some men do "hairy chest" GOOD:!:
tomselleck.jpg
magnum-pi-01-108x100.jpg

BUT... there are limits to what I will live with, NEVER MIND sleep with :lol:
And the 40yr old virgin is NOT one of them:lol:
This is a clip from the movie that had me RUNNING for the bathroom, I was laughing so hard, near peed myself and DEFINATELY went blind from tears running with mascara

BEWARE, LOTS OF SWEARING

YouTube - Man-O-Lantern

.................... but appropriate given his suffering
:lol:

In your opinion, is excessive body hair on a man attractive?
No, Sweater Man is not my ideal man

What is your opinion of male body hair in the following places:
Beards: sexy
Hairy back: no strong opinion either way-A little is OK
Hairy shoulders: no strong opinion either way-A little fuzz is OK
Hairy chest: sexy
Hairy stomach: sexy-Especially fuzzy line from belly button DOWN
Hairy ears: unattractive-Eww!
Hairy nose: unattractive-Once again, EWW!
Hairy bum: sexy if it's peach fuzz, anything heavier and his ass is grass!

Do you think men should remove excess body hair?
It’s up to them – live and let live. Butt (ha ha) if you want to live with me, there better be some limitations!

Latest posts

Back