Hard to get the Minx I want at the moment.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wishes

Reaction score
whats going on there is hardly any minx on Sweet Squared! Is anyone else having problems getting hold of Minx??:(

I can not comment as I was wise to stock a load of what I knew to be top sellers as I knew come this time of year it would become minx mad.

I have always got hippy chick, mettalic cheetah, gold and silver lightening, pink cheetah. I find these will always always appeal to all. Buy in bulk or even five six sets of each design and you will always get 2+ sets per minx sheets anyhow.

Everyone is going minx mad here in liverpool and I made sure I was prepared rather than loose custom. xxx

If stocks are low it is because they are selling shedloads of Minx ...
Maybe be bold and try some different designs rather than the same old ones ... there are plenty of MINX in stock, maybe just not the particular ones you are wanting at the moment.

The good news is that Minx come in on a regular basis and frequently.

Make sure you order enough Minx to last for a while instead of just special orders for clients as and when you need them ...

Ring S2 instead of just looking on line, and find out when shipments will be in. Geeks will not be able to answer your questions for you.

Why people choose to post and moan on Salon Geek is beyond me when they could just ring the company and ASK. :eek:

They told me they are waiting for a big order but all this with the volcanic
ash has put a hold on things and the order is stuck somewhere.
if you leave your number with them they will ring and let you know when the order is in. they are very helpful.

Fleabay has nothing to do with Minx being out of stock. As mentioned there have been various things happening:
  • Volcanic was an issue - not anymore
  • Massive sales for summer and people bulk buying
We just got a HUGE order in today and most are toes. It really doesnt matter if you buy fingers or toes - toes cater to both!! Minx comes through weekly and the week starting June 1st they will have added the Union Jack Minx (featuring Silver Lightning), the English St Georges Flag (white with red metallic cross) and Hologram Minx - exclusive to Minx. So three new ones and 2 very patriotic Minx for the World Cup starting June 11th.

Hope this Helps!;)

I wish they'd do a Saltire/Lion Rampant/Welsh Dragon/Irish flag too...hate that we always get left out of these things but there's always a Union Jack/St Georges cross :sad:

I wish they'd do a Saltire/Lion Rampant/Welsh Dragon/Irish flag too...hate that we always get left out of these things but there's always a Union Jack/St Georges cross :sad:

No one has asked me for this?? I can only ask Minx for what the masses ask me. I am sure we will hear from the Scottish Minxes next!!

Email me if you want and I can ask for you... lets see what we can do!

Fleabay has nothing to do with Minx being out of stock. As mentioned there have been various things happening:
  • Volcanic was an issue - not anymore
  • Massive sales for summer and people bulk buying
We just got a HUGE order in today and most are toes. It really doesnt matter if you buy fingers or toes - toes cater to both!! Minx comes through weekly and the week starting June 1st they will have added the Union Jack Minx (featuring Silver Lightning), the English St Georges Flag (white with red metallic cross) and Hologram Minx - exclusive to Minx. So three new ones and 2 very patriotic Minx for the World Cup starting June 11th.

Hope this Helps!;)

WHOOP WHOOP ive orderd all i need for this and next montth erm i think lol.... thanx for letting me know stock is in, i had only looked a few hrs ago. i mite have missed out again x:D:D:D

No need for the Irish flag,sadly we didnt get in-boo hoo!

Samantha,can I ask,(this thread just reminded me)what is the minimum Minx ,would one need, to ask to be produced?
A Radio station that we did a Minx promotion with asked us about this?
Dunno if they would go thru with it,but is the minimum amount huge?

No need for the Irish flag,sadly we didnt get in-boo hoo!

Samantha,can I ask,(this thread just reminded me)what is the minimum Minx ,would one need, to ask to be produced?
A Radio station that we did a Minx promotion with asked us about this?
Dunno if they would go thru with it,but is the minimum amount huge?

either 500 or 1000 - think its 500 but if it's bespoke whoever wants it produced is responsible for all of it!

Ok fair enough. I will get back to them.

It would be cool though wouldnt it to have ones own Minx design?
A couple of salons also mentioned it during training,but would a client want to wear a ...blah blah blah Salon Minx?

Latest posts

Back