Has any one had......

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
as far as I know it is not illigal!
The reason I had mine done was for a couple of reasons;
1) I think it looks asthetically pleasing
2) hightened sesitivity.

The other good thing about them is its like having a signpost for your partner. You know how men can be bad at directions! lol

The other good thing about them is its like having a signpost for your partner. You know how men can be bad at directions! lol

pmsl!!!!! :green: :) :green: :) :green: :) :green:

Lmao!! I think i would have it done but its the thought of someone messing with my bits that puts me off ! xx

Poor Sams going to have to read this at some point! I hope it doesn't change your opinion of us! x x x

[QUOTEThe other good thing about them is its like having a signpost for your partner. You know how men can be bad at directions! lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

][/QUOTE]

Fantastic :lol:

Yes thats it the hood as they call it.And no one has said its really painful so thats good enough for me.
I have heard it is illegal? is that true
I think they are getting muddled up with female circumcision which is illegal in this country

omg jo you darkhorse :eek: the thought just makes my knees knock:irked: i think u r very brave (also from the sound of it very horny aswell:Grope: ) lmao

lol surely half the fun is having them look for it! :eek:

I wonder why the men seem to be avoiding this thread?!?!?!?!

If it was illegal it would be hard to catch the criminals!! :lol:

Depends how long it takes for the peircers to find it! x x x

My brother had his boy bit pierced.He went through a stage were he was really into piercing he had his nipple ,tounge , eye , and boy bit done..now hes gone onto tatoos!!

My brother had his boy bit pierced.He went through a stage were he was really into piercing he had his nipple ,tounge , eye , and boy bit done..now hes gone onto tatoos!!

Not on his boy bits I hope :green:

as far as I know it is not illigal!
The reason I had mine done was for a couple of reasons;
1) I think it looks asthetically pleasing
2) hightened sesitivity.

PMSL the directions part is o so true lol :hug:

Funnily enough I was having this very conversation with a male client of mine today who has his bits pierced twice! (he is a stripper)!! He reckons it was very very painful when it was first done for about an hour, then fine! I still think ouch!!:eek:

I'm thinking of getting it done aswell. I made some enquiries and they freeze it so you don't feel anything, thats how i got my nipple done aswell, you just feel a tugging sensation...once the freeze spray wares off is when its starts to throb but it's too late by then so it no big deal!!

Oh my god no..the pain and what if it goes off in the metal detector at the airport.

ive not got it done after having stitches after my first born NOOOO way would i get it peirced i do have my tongue, ears nose and naval done but nooo more, ive also had a bf who had his penis done and NNOOOO compliants hehe:green:

ummm i had mine done abt 4 years ago now and probably the best thing i ever did :lol: - my tatoo hurt more than my piercing and what was strange it only hurt for the time he needle pasted thru and no after pain - tea tree oil in a bath definately helped the healing process - gonna get back in my box now vicky xx

- gonna get back in my box now vicky xx[/quote]

lol love that :lol:

Latest posts

Back