Have you heard of RTG.....???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They've got to making money from someone...nothing is for nothing...

Think I'd give it a miss.

:lol:they take a percentage of around £18.00 , I earn so much money a month and its so easy I get to choose when and where I work, how often and for what clients and theres so much corporate work and party bookings!

How much experience does one need tho? I'm only recently qualified and although I have done family and friends and friends of friends I'm still new to the business or industry I should say! How does one phraseit to not sound like a newbie but not lie and say yes I've been doing for Donkeys years? Can anyone help!

all sounds a bit unfeasable to me. It has just been announced on the tv that google has over taken itv on advertising revenue so obviously this is the place to be (online) if i were you i would look for a site that has been live for over 5 years proving its sustainability with a flat advertising fee usuall for good sites it seems to be between £50 and £75 per annum, if they throw in any other services like marketing advice as mentioned on here earlier or consumer newsletter then all the better, but if they can get clients through their site then with the right site so can you and the revenue is 100% yours. just my humble opinion

Yes it is, they find the work for you and you pay them a percentage of the treatment cost back, they set the prices. I guess you could make money if they have a large and busy client base.
:hug:
I agree with Fanella though, if you have the skills then why not go it alone and keep the whole profit.

:) Which is why i didn't do it.

I think thats a very prudent call Gillian

The other thing with doing it yourself is that you can judge whether a client will be OK or not and what area you are going into. Far safer to vet your own clients. :)

The other thing with doing it yourself is that you can judge whether a client will be OK or not and what area you are going into. Far safer to vet your own clients. :)

Thats sooo true. As and if you are working mobile, you will gain more and more clients, it is usually by recommendations, better to be safe than sorry and keep all the lolly to yourself!!!

Tolly xx

Ive always gone with my gut instinct and my there are alarm bells ringing so I am staying clear - just me, myself and I and I like it that way.

Latest posts

Back