Have you seen this website??!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waxprincess

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing , very nice niails on there .

It's amazing how talented some people are xx

wow....they are amazing....one day i'll be that good *looks all stary eyed* lol i wish

WOW! That is some seriously BEAUTIFUL ART:!::eek:

I can only hope one day to be able to do stuff as good as some of that.

WOWZERS!

Hey thanks for sharing, I could spend all day looking at nail sites

WOW, what a cool site!

Hi

WOW what can I day this site has great nail art. Is the stilletto nails becoming more popular?? :)

thats UKRAINIAN website...

Gorgeous nail art there - not to keen on that stilletto shape personally but that nail art - WOW!!!! It's amazing how talented some people are!

Yes that thrue some people are so tallented...

did you see that weeb side??? I love Liliya art...

Liliya - nail designer

:lol:

thats UKRAINIAN website...

LOL, Thanks Agnes))) Its lie Scottish-Irish-English thing!!!! Puts the blood pressure up. lol

For info only-

Long stiletto what we see on most of these sites was invented by Gallina Starenko - ukrainian educator.

Pipe shape - invented by Victoria Klopotova - ukrainian educator.
EDGE shape was also invented by Victoria Klopotova.

We also have Elena Veretenko, who invented Gothic Stilleto, the shape that is extremely sharp and sleek.

All of them are more than happy to be invited to any country for master classes. They often have clases throughout Europe.

Oh, I am so proud to be a ukrainian, lol, but I cant really go there all the time to study all this unfortunately. I would have to move back home - hubby wont like that.

Liliya - has 6 DVDs that can be purchased from her , fantastic step by steps. She also teaches over 7 days back in Odessa. One of the Geeks have been over. Most of my 3d was born thanks to her DVDs)

People, if anybody want something translated - feel free to let me know))) It would be a great pleasure for me to make our industry here more exciting)))

:hug:

Natalija!

when i was surfing throught that website yesterday i thought i could go and get some training with them... could you explain me - prices for education- how much they are in GPB? :p

this website is partly in english- thats fine, but inspite i understand russian, after years is pain in the back side to read in <cyrilica> :)...

and dont tell me about inviting anybody for master class :(:( ex. tom hollcomb is in poland at least few times a year, giving excellent show every time...and here... anybody hardly heard of him.... :(

wow that is fsntstic.. and all stilletos... they really love them..
there are some great nails .. very talented

LOL, Thanks Agnes))) Its lie Scottish-Irish-English thing!!!! Puts the blood pressure up. lol

:lol:

Oh, I am so proud to be a ukrainian, lol, but I cant really go there all the time to study all this unfortunately. I would have to move back home - hubby wont like that.

:hug:

He wouldn't be the only one Nataliya ;) !!

Incredible art on this site....love it.

Oh and quite a lot of us have heard of and seen Tom Holcomb in action !! Agnes....honest!!

Latest posts

Back