He Had It Coming

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ms.Matrix said:
With all I'm going through with my on-again-off-again-can't-make-up-his-mind-where-he-wants-to-be-who-he-wants-to-be-with-boyfriend...I probably didn't need to read this, gives me such wicked ideas :twisted: This weekend I chased him down the stairs with a club that would give king kong a nice fright. He just came back this morning because the other woman cut him across the face for the 50th time (revenge is even better when it comes from someone else.) I though about being super sweet this evening when he comes from work, let him take a bath, fic him a good meal, let him drift off to sleep and WHACK, WHACK!!! I'm not going to divulge what "whack, whack" means right now, just trust me he WON'T enjoy it.:evil:

I LOVE THIS!!! Sounds promising....:twisted: :twisted:

eeek i can see one of us lot being on crimewatch soon !!!

keep it coming lmao!!! loved the glued 'todger' one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ambxxxxxxx

Nailsinlondon1 said:
returning all the bull s**t that you dumped on me

HAAA HAAA!!! Good for you!!!:lol: I like that...

MINKUS said:
eeek i can see one of us lot being on crimewatch soon !!!

keep it coming lmao!!! loved the glued 'todger' one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ambxxxxxxx

But hey...they brought it on themselves...they indeed have it coming!!!!!

OMG you guys are wicked (but cool :lol: )!! I was trying to think of something horrid I had done but really haven't done anything like these posts!! Oooo i JUST REMEMBERED...once, when I didn't want to go with this guy anymore, I would do horrid things to him to make him finish with me (I never liked to hurt anyones feelings :irked: ) and I peeled him a satsuma and stuffed cat food into one segment... he still didn't finish with me - bless him!!! :lol: :lol:

Nailsinlondon1 said:
I once many moons ago, had a load of cow poop delivered to an ex's front door....a pick up truck load from a local farmer.....
with a cute littel message............ returning all the bull s**t that you dumped on me

I was not his favorite person lol, but hey who cares ...... made me giggle for ages

That is an excellent one Ruth have to remember that one for future reference lol
x

A friend of mine (and I really do mean friend, not me) wanted to get her boyfriend back for kissing another girl. We drove to a petrol station and she took a pair of those plastic gloves, you know the ones that you use if you don't want to get petrol on your hands. I asked her what they were for, she just told me to wait and see. We drove to a pub car park and parked behind a tree. She said "follow me, but keep down". We sneaked on bended knees around the car park, dodging around cars until we found her boyfriends car. She told me to wait there for 1 minute. She came back with the plastic gloves on and something in her hands. She had an evil glint in her eye. She started sneaking round the car, and wiping dog poo all over the car door handles!!! It was so disgusting but so funny. We waited in her car until he came out of the pub with 2 of his friends. You should have seen the look on their faces when they went to get into the car, classic LOL. I will never forget it!!

OMG wouldn't like to get on the wrong side of some of you!!!!!

I cannot remember doing anything that bad......the worse thing being after I had found out my b/f was cheating on me I went out to La Senza and spent £150 on new, very sexy, underwear and paid with HIS credit card!!!!! :lol:

stars r me said:
5 years ago i started dating a bloke, i was warned not to go out with him and that it wouldnt last 6 months, never the less it lasted 2 years.his was the gealous type, always accusing me of stuff, treated me and my kids like s---, i threw him out so many times then had him back derrrrrrrrr:rolleyes: in the end we did split for good. any way we had a little boy togeather whos now 5 and never sees him. the last straw was he used to have him on a sunday, and always take him to the pub,(he was an alky i found out in the end) this one sunday he didnt arrive back with him one of my neighbours did who had a very serious drink problem. as you can imagine i hit the roof. i new exactly were he was in the pub went straight up there beat the crap out of him,his shirt was ripped to bits, blood every wear, i wreaked the pub. any way landlord wrang the police. i got riot van dog van, 2 police cars, it was hillarious. i never seen him again that was 5yrs ago.

IS THAT WHY YOU CALL YOURSELF 'HANDS ON'? :wink2:

Nailsinlondon1 said:
I once many moons ago, had a load of cow poop delivered to an ex's front door....a pick up truck load from a local farmer.....
with a cute littel message............ returning all the bull s**t that you dumped on me

I was not his favorite person lol, but hey who cares ...... made me giggle for ages

Excellent !!! I wanna get dumped just so I can do that. xxx

Oh...........................It's nearly 1am and I've got tears rolling down my face laughing at these stories. Quality. You lot are sooooooooooo funny.

Ark at me ! I had the cheek to start a thread yesterday entitled 'What have you done today, to make you feel proud'.

Ok you talked me into it, I'll tell but it's just between us:rolleyes:

A few years ago I got dumped by a bloke I wasn't really that bothered about, however the slagging off I got a few weeks later mad me slightly mad so I thought it best he learnt his lesson b4 I really got angry!!!!!!!!

I made up some business cards with his mobile number on and a provocotive picture saying something in the region of ' By-guy available , cum to me or cum to you. Couples welcome. Very discreet'.
I put them up in gay bars and city center phone boxes up n down the country thanks to some fab friends in sales!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't know if he made a career tho!!!!!!!!

Debz xx

My current boyfriend is absolutely wonderful and lovely, so hopefully I'll never need to take revenge out on him. But my ex boyfriend, well thats a different matter...

We got together on my 23rd birthday, he was absolutely charming, very good looking and played football for a first division team (so was a bit of a local celeb).

We were together for a few months and it was great - he spoiled me rotten, was always taking me to nice restaurants - and then I started to get that 'nagging' feeling in my gut that told me something wasn't right. He fell asleep at my house one afternoon, and I had a peek at his phone (naughty, I know, but my gut instinct told me to do it). Well, on his phone were messages from a girl saying how much she loved him, and how she couln't wait for them to be together, and a few filthy ones thrown in for good measure. So, I woke him up (not too gently I might add!) and asked him what the hell was going on. He told me they were just friends and she was going through a hard time - and I believed him (what a sucker).

A few weeks after all of this, I caught him hugging a girl in a nightclub - asked him who she was and he said 'Lisa' - I went up to the girl and asked her name, turned out she was the one from the texts. I introduced myself to her, she was quite shocked as she didn't know he had a girlfriend. One agaion, big arguments between me and him, I took him back.

I took him out with my friends one night, and he gave my friends little sister his phone number (thinking I wouldn't find out).

On bonfire night, we met up for dinner and went and watched the fireworks - he got quite twitchy and said he had to go - found out later he had arranged to meet his (other) bit on the side for a drink.

There were lots and lots of other incidents like this, he cheated on me at least 8 times (that I know of), but karma came and bit him on the ass - he caught herpes from one of the 'ladies' he slept with (which is why you should always, ALWAYS use a condom - thank God I did otherwise he'd have left me with more than bad memories!!).

The end of this delightful relationship came on New Years eve when I broke up with him - unffortunately he didn't take it too well and kicked the crap out of me - I had a broken nose, a fractured jaw, a cracked rib, black eyes...the works.

Now for my revenge...there were a set of keys to his car in my house - my flatmate and I let ourselves in, trashed his car and weed on the seats - gross I know, but what are you gonna do??!!

I then took him to court for attacking me, and got him sent down for 6 months (happest day of my life!).

When he was released (ironically, on my birthday a year after we first met) I put posters all around the town letting people know he is a woman beater - and that he had herpes...everybody knows who he is round here, so they had the desired effect!

The ultimate revenge is that now I am in a beautiful relationship with a man I adore, I have a lovely apartment in Spain and am very very happy (and I have a car that doesn't smell of wee!). He is single, still hanging round the local clubs trying to pick up women and living in a bedsit, his football career is over - oh, and he's still driving the wee car!!!

There have been other victims of my revenge, but I'm a lot more chilled out now - I was a feisty little bitch when I was younger, whereas now I believe in karma...! (Well, assuming my boyfriend doesn't cross me!)

Sorry my post is so long!!

This post made me wanna cry. Some may think you went to extremes with your revenge but I don't. I know only too well how being in a destructive relationship make your self esteem rock bottom.

I'm so happy for you now that you've found happiness and so happy that he's still walking around stinking of piss. He's a pathetic little has been who never really was. What goes around comes around eh?

this has made me laff - so ill add my little bit

my ex hubby decided one night he would give me a black eye and bruise all my thigh. so i got my own back.
the following day i made the tea (as usual) . the tea consisted of meat, 3 veg etc, and for sweet i made a chocolate mouse (yes you guessed) me and the kids had eaten ours by the time he came home from work. he sat down and i chatted away to him as if nothing had happened, but was falling about laffing inside as i knew what was coming. after he finished his tea he told me how much he enjoyed it...
the following day, he was complaining of stomach ache, and that he couldnt stay off the toilet. you can imagine - his backside was like a blood orange (hahha) and he suffered badly with bleeding piles.

shame.......

i had only melted a whole bar of ex-lax into his mouse

oh yes i nearly forgot

the other time my ex punched me - i decided that i couldnt do the ex-lax thing again as he wouldnt have eaten it anyway. so what i did was run a nice bath for him......what! i hear you say...what i havent mentioned yet is the fact that before i ran the bath for him i covered the bottom of the bath with harpic. can you imagine the state of his "bits" when he got out the bath.......lol the harpic had skinned them. and he was very sore for a few days to say the least

Just before I left my husband I took all 7 of his suits to the dry cleaners. He always has to wear a suit for work and he was real proud of his snappy image at work and all his suits were really good quality.

Anyway these cleaners also did alterations, and I asked them to take 6 inches off the legs of all the trousers and 4 inches off the jacket sleaves. I then picked them up and hung them back up in his wardrobe, all covered in the lovely dry cleaners plastic bags. Then I left.

My only regret is that I was not there when it came to Monday morning and he went to put on his 'down sized' suits. I learn later from a friend that he had a really important meeting that day too and had to go in slacks.

oooooo I am awful.............but I like it.

Nailsinlondon1 said:

Oh ruth, i love this idea so much ive been thinking about doing it right now, as my boyfriend walked out a few months back so far ive just sold all of his stuff literally everything but im getting some good ideas here!!!

CarrieW said:
My current boyfriend is absolutely wonderful and lovely, so hopefully I'll never need to take revenge out on him. But my ex boyfriend, well thats a different matter...

We got together on my 23rd birthday, he was absolutely charming, very good looking and played football for a first division team (so was a bit of a local celeb).

We were together for a few months and it was great - he spoiled me rotten, was always taking me to nice restaurants - and then I started to get that 'nagging' feeling in my gut that told me something wasn't right. He fell asleep at my house one afternoon, and I had a peek at his phone (naughty, I know, but my gut instinct told me to do it). Well, on his phone were messages from a girl saying how much she loved him, and how she couln't wait for them to be together, and a few filthy ones thrown in for good measure. So, I woke him up (not too gently I might add!) and asked him what the hell was going on. He told me they were just friends and she was going through a hard time - and I believed him (what a sucker).

A few weeks after all of this, I caught him hugging a girl in a nightclub - asked him who she was and he said 'Lisa' - I went up to the girl and asked her name, turned out she was the one from the texts. I introduced myself to her, she was quite shocked as she didn't know he had a girlfriend. One agaion, big arguments between me and him, I took him back.

I took him out with my friends one night, and he gave my friends little sister his phone number (thinking I wouldn't find out).

On bonfire night, we met up for dinner and went and watched the fireworks - he got quite twitchy and said he had to go - found out later he had arranged to meet his (other) bit on the side for a drink.

There were lots and lots of other incidents like this, he cheated on me at least 8 times (that I know of), but karma came and bit him on the ass - he caught herpes from one of the 'ladies' he slept with (which is why you should always, ALWAYS use a condom - thank God I did otherwise he'd have left me with more than bad memories!!).

The end of this delightful relationship came on New Years eve when I broke up with him - unffortunately he didn't take it too well and kicked the crap out of me - I had a broken nose, a fractured jaw, a cracked rib, black eyes...the works.

Now for my revenge...there were a set of keys to his car in my house - my flatmate and I let ourselves in, trashed his car and weed on the seats - gross I know, but what are you gonna do??!!

I then took him to court for attacking me, and got him sent down for 6 months (happest day of my life!).

When he was released (ironically, on my birthday a year after we first met) I put posters all around the town letting people know he is a woman beater - and that he had herpes...everybody knows who he is round here, so they had the desired effect!

The ultimate revenge is that now I am in a beautiful relationship with a man I adore, I have a lovely apartment in Spain and am very very happy (and I have a car that doesn't smell of wee!). He is single, still hanging round the local clubs trying to pick up women and living in a bedsit, his football career is over - oh, and he's still driving the wee car!!!

There have been other victims of my revenge, but I'm a lot more chilled out now - I was a feisty little bitch when I was younger, whereas now I believe in karma...! (Well, assuming my boyfriend doesn't cross me!)

Sorry my post is so long!!

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!! I would have the guts to do this but not the concience to support it!!

What a mean streak!!!

Nailsinlondon1 said:

lmfao, well done, love it!

Well, I was engaged to a guy for 6 months (together for 2 years prior to the engagement) who was incredibly jealous!! He hired spies to watch my every move so that I wouldn't cheat on him. One day while packing his things to sleep over, I found pictures of me in the mall and on lunches with my friends in a bottom draw in his cupboard!!! I went mental and we had a massive fight. He promised he wouldn't do it again and he didn't, instead he put a stop to me going out at all unless he was with me. If I back chtted him he would slap me. One day he lifted his hand to me and I screamed, my sister came running in to my bedroom and jumped on him and started going crazy, shouting don't hurt my sister!!!! I was shocked!! I broke up with him that night and started throwing everything of his out into the front garden and told him to follow his things. He refused so I called the cops (My uncle and his massive friends/colleagues). He ran out my house and I warned him that if he didn't take his stuff with him i would burn them.

He never did return for his very expensive name brand shirts and trousers and his rolex watch, not to mentioned his £150 bottle of wiskey, his designer shoes and matching tux blah blah blah ... so ... I kept my word and burnt everything!!!!!! i had the biggest bonfire ever!!!

He started stalking me for 2 years after this and I had to have bodyguards take me everywhere and guarding my house as he owned a gun and my uncle didn't want anything to hapen to me of course!!! Nice bunch of cops actually ending up dating one for 3 months!!

This was the hardest time of my life, he ruined my confidence, my face was bruised all the time as well as the rest of me, lost all my friends and was just too scared of life itself.

Now with the man of my dreams for the past 4 years and never been happier!!

Latest posts

Back