He Had It Coming

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After a very nasty relationship between me and a guy I used to live with, I finally decided to leave. I walked out, and headed for my mums, (boy she was glad to see me back).

Anyway, I decided to go back to the flat to pick up my belongings when I knew he wouldn't be there, looked around, and every single pair of shoes I ever owned were gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:
All I had was what was on my feet at the time.

So in the process of getting what was left over, I took it upon myself to rearrange his vinyl record collection, (how old?). IN HALF - ALL OF THEM BENT IN TO RIGHT ANGLES.:)

Found out later he had sold my shoes to a bunch of girls I used to be friends with.:irked:

After a very nasty relationship between me and a guy I used to live with, I finally decided to leave. I walked out, and headed for my mums, (boy she was glad to see me back).

Anyway, I decided to go back to the flat to pick up my belongings when I knew he wouldn't be there, looked around, and every single pair of shoes I ever owned were gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:
All I had was what was on my feet at the time.

So in the process of getting what was left over, I took it upon myself to rearrange his vinyl record collection, (how old?). IN HALF - ALL OF THEM BENT IN TO RIGHT ANGLES.:)

Found out later he had sold my shoes to a bunch of girls I used to be friends with.:irked:

Jules, that's awful! :eek:

No-one can do that to a girl's shoes and get away with it! Good for you, babes.:green:

quote]

A pin dragged across each record would have been much more subtle:)

quote]

A pin dragged across each record would have been much more subtle:)
You have no idea how angry I was!!!!! I wanted him to see that!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Bunny boilers :eek: lol

gaaaaawd, so many ways

prawn/shrimp hidden under the hubcaps, nair (hair remover) in conditioner (they leave conditioner on longer)
the wine collection trick is a good one (the most important part of this process is to soak all the labels off) you can also spread the rumours you were not into his sexual antics, such as toys and nappies, or keep it really basic (REALLY smelly feet), small penis, one testicle, erectile disfunction, or an odd bump where it shouldn't be.

Crikey Carl, I'm glad I'm never going to be your ex !!!!:eek:

Crikey Carl, I'm glad I'm never going to be your ex !!!!:eek:
I have to say after reading these I am glad that none of them are my ex :eek: :eek: :eek: . What a bunch of nutters :lol:

got everyone at work (all 60+ of them) to text the work 'kn*bhead' to his fone. he rung a few back but got bored after about the 5th one!! hahahaahaha he still don't know it was me xx

gaaaaawd, so many ways

prawn/shrimp hidden under the hubcaps, nair (hair remover) in conditioner (they leave conditioner on longer)
the wine collection trick is a good one (the most important part of this process is to soak all the labels off) you can also spread the rumours you were not into his sexual antics, such as toys and nappies, or keep it really basic (REALLY smelly feet), small penis, one testicle, erectile disfunction, or an odd bump where it shouldn't be.

bitch lmfao

I tend to be a little more subtle....

I went out years ago with a guy on and off for 3 years. He really treated me like crap and I let him.....it was before I got a back bone.

After our final break up, because he'd got a new girl and been seeing her for the last 12 months, I followed him to the pub one night and ended back at his place. He was passed out cold as I went round the house planting little give ways.

For instance..empty tampax packets in the waste bins, loose tampax in his bedside cabinet, lip gloss in a cupboard here and a cupboard there, a lady's razor in the back of the bathroom cabinet, a bra down the back of the sofa, a pair of knickers in his glove box in his car etc etc etc....and the best of all was leaflets from the sexual health clinic in the middle of magazines and papers.

Last I heard she ditch him!:lol:

your alll MAD ........
MAD i tell ya :eek:
only kidding i can understand why you did what you did . ive been there got the te-shirt ect .
who said women are the weaker sex lmao:green:

Fortunately ive never had need to get revenge myself but i had a friend who sprayed deep heat in her boyfriends underpants and another one who left a large piece of smoked haddock in her ex boyfriends wardrobe while he was on holiday for 2 weeks.

I'm working on it :lol:

When I left my ex he was going on exercise for 2 weeks (army House) so I put prawns in the bottoms of the curtains, then I put grass seed all over the living room carpet, watered well and turned the heating up full.:twisted: The names he called me when he got back we shocking:lol: Just as well i was a couple hundred miles away:lol:

I have just spent the last hour reading every single one of these posts and i am in stitches.
Keep them coming, i'm at the end of all the posts and i want more MORE I TELLS YA!

just before i finally got rid of my ex-husband i got his fender statocaster, (limited mexican edition guitar) cut the strings and smashed it on the floor, bloody thing didn't break, just got a big chip out of it, felt bloody good to do, liberating!!!

Latest posts

Back