He Had It Coming

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
weeing on the seats of the car... that had me lilling myself laughing... you rock Carrie :hug:

Mrs Geek said:
OMG you guys are wicked (but cool :lol: )!! I was trying to think of something horrid I had done but really haven't done anything like these posts!! Oooo i JUST REMEMBERED...once, when I didn't want to go with this guy anymore, I would do horrid things to him to make him finish with me (I never liked to hurt anyones feelings :irked: ) and I peeled him a satsuma and stuffed cat food into one segment... he still didn't finish with me - bless him!!! :lol: :lol:

You thought a little cat food would put me off! Ha!

The Nail Geek said:
You thought a little cat food would put me off! Ha!

lmao.....meawwww

OMG this thread should be called psycho Geek, or Hell hath no fury like a Geek scorned.

Man I'm so boring, I've never done anything like this. I'm a great believer in what goes around comes around, and it always does! HAving the satisfaction of coming out of events a stronger person and watching the ex mincing about and f***ing up his life BIG time is the most satisfying revenge ever!​

Nearly forgot, there was one of those progs on the tv a while back abouthow people had got their revenge. One woman put shrimps(or something like that) into her ex's curtain poles and the stench became unbearable as they went off and they couldn't find the source of the smell. It got so bad that they had to move house ... but took the curtain poles with them. . now that's pure class!

Ok this thread is hilarious!

So.... what do all men fear... going bald! so all I have to say is Immac + shampoo bottle = freaked out guy!

J xx

Rose143 said:
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!! I would have the guts to do this but not the concience to support it!!

What a mean streak!!!

My conscience is clear Rose, he got what he deserved.

CLASSIC!!!!!:biggrin: Wish I'd thought of that one .lmfao at this thread.

I love you all you twisted lot:Love: :Love: :Love:

Debz xx
Jo Jo said:

So.... what do all men fear... going bald! so all I have to say is Immac + shampoo bottle = freaked out guy!

J xx

valburt said:
Just before I left my husband I took all 7 of his suits to the dry cleaners. He always has to wear a suit for work and he was real proud of his snappy image at work and all his suits were really good quality.

Anyway these cleaners also did alterations, and I asked them to take 6 inches off the legs of all the trousers and 4 inches off the jacket sleaves. I then picked them up and hung them back up in his wardrobe, all covered in the lovely dry cleaners plastic bags. Then I left.

My only regret is that I was not there when it came to Monday morning and he went to put on his 'down sized' suits. I learn later from a friend that he had a really important meeting that day too and had to go in slacks.

oooooo I am awful.............but I like it.

I loved that - absoulte classic and classy revenge. Hope they cut the fabric so that the hems couldn't be let out again!

Well, boyfriend and I have come to a happy compromise :twisted: ...I still have my stick (club) down on the side of my bed and a hammer at the head of the bed. I tell him everyday "You're still not out the woods yet, so step cautiously."

Do you remember the lady who found her husband was having an affair and she delivered all his very expensive bottles of wine with the milk. he lost thousands and some rather nice wine always liked this and thought it was a nice litle touch.

To all you geeks out there still waiing to plot your revenge here is a nice little website for you
http://www.thepayback.com/
HTH

Lucia....don't show them that site.......by the sound of it very few Geeks need help in getting revenge. They do just fine by themselves!!!!LMAO!!!!

I am very concerned now as so many geeks are showing a different side now :Scared: I think I will promise to always write nice posts.....and never give out my address!!!! :D :D :D

PMSL - some of these are hilarious! The others are just plain scary!

I haven't had to take revenge - but my mum has.......

When my mum found out dad was having an affair with someone he worked with she rang the secretary at the company where they worked. Said secretary was not famous for her discretion! Mum phoned the secretary at their work and then said who she was and would the secreatary be kind enough to let everyone know! That 'secret' didn't last long! He he

When my dad finally left (got kicked out) with this other woman he had the stupidity to do it at Christmas and even more stupidity not to take away the credit cards that my mum had on his account. She took my brother and I shopping and said "Happy Christmas - have whatever you want, your father is paying!" She also took her mum on holiday and used his cards to pay (and he HATED my nan!) We had an excellent cristmas that year - especially knowing the only thing he cared about was money - so hit him where it hurt most! About £12k worth!

On a slightly more sinister note, she did go over early one morning to his girlfriends house, where he was staying, armed with a very large kitchen knife....... She came home absolutely furious as he'd gone to work early. I'm glad he had - I have NO doubt she was p****ed off enough to have done it.

Nikki said:
Lucia....don't show them that site.......by the sound of it very few Geeks need help in getting revenge. They do just fine by themselves!!!!LMAO!!!!

I am very concerned now as so many geeks are showing a different side now :Scared: I think I will promise to always write nice posts.....and never give out my address!!!! :D :D :D

Aww, shucks Nikki...No need to worry about us geeks...we'll be good :rolleyes:
WE PROMISE...Well, I Promise...I think.:wink2:

Woooooow, not only have u lot commited the funniest acts of revenge which made me giggle, but the thing that amazed me most was how much crap some people have been thru and have moved on (with a bit of revenge) !

I guy i really liked, almost loved has decided he didnt wana be with me so has deleted my numbers, changed his email address and mobile number and havent spoke to him for days... i dont think il do some act of revenge but i do hope il get him out of my head :o

Jo Jo said:

J xx

OMG JoJo.... tell us honestly... you were just trying to make him look like your hero Homer!!! Nice to hear from you BTW!!

And I thought that I was feisty :eek::eek::eek:

I burnt ALL his armani suits and took great delight in watching thousand of francs(it was then before euros) go up in flames...i have to say i did it for a very good reason,and got great satisfaction from it:eek: :twisted: :twisted:

gaaaaawd, so many ways

prawn/shrimp hidden under the hubcaps, nair (hair remover) in conditioner (they leave conditioner on longer)
the wine collection trick is a good one (the most important part of this process is to soak all the labels off) you can also spread the rumours you were not into his sexual antics, such as toys and nappies, or keep it really basic (REALLY smelly feet), small penis, one testicle, erectile disfunction, or an odd bump where it shouldn't be.

I must be a very lucky girl, as all my previous relationships ended amicably. OMG, am I some sort of freak!:Scared:

Years ago a friend of mine got a mate to start a rumour down her ex-husband's local, saying he had syphilis. :eek: That was pretty funny! He really deserved it, though. :lol:

Latest posts

Back