Heartbroken

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do think it is better to go on a paid site. I met my husband on line 10 years ago had a ball before I met him as well . I went on loads of dates first but as soon as I met him i knew he was the one lolxxx

aww thats so sweet xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I do think it is better to go on a paid site. I met my husband on line 10 years ago had a ball before I met him as well . I went on loads of dates first but as soon as I met him i knew he was the one lolxxx

The one I met my hubby on was a paid site too x

Sounding much positive Hun. A few more weeks and you'll be 100% and wonder why you gave him the chance to try resolve relationship been there so many times. And on brighter not he's many done you a favour as if you's were to try again everyday you'd be thinking is he gonna walk again plenty of fish site heard so many people find love of there lives good luck xxxx

Thanks everyone :)

I do feel soooo much better. I've realised I didn't deserve to be treated like that and I feel more confident in myself. Men are just a nice a accessory :)

I am talking to a few guys on POF who all seem lovely but there's one in particular that has really made me laugh, he's tall, dark and handsome (hope he looks like his pictures!) and he seems really genuine. We've swapped numbers so just a first date to organise :) xx

Thanks everyone :)

I do feel soooo much better. I've realised I didn't deserve to be treated like that and I feel more confident in myself. Men are just a nice a accessory :)

I am talking to a few guys on POF who all seem lovely but there's one in particular that has really made me laugh, he's tall, dark and handsome (hope he looks like his pictures!) and he seems really genuine. We've swapped numbers so just a first date to organise :) xx

LOVE THIS!! Go girl xxxx

Aww Rhiannon, im so glad your not letting your ex get you down!!

It's most certainly his loss.

Take care x

Having a major down this evening :( no particular reason. I should be excited as I've booked a last minute holiday with my (also heartbroken) friend today. Just feel so alone, I really really miss him x

Having a major down this evening :( no particular reason. I should be excited as I've booked a last minute holiday with my (also heartbroken) friend today. Just feel so alone, I really really miss him x

Trying to help you here Rhiannon and don't want to sound harsh, but is he missing you???? By putting your life on hold for someone who decided to end the relationship means you are giving this person so much power over you. Remember, he ended it and because you are only human, it hurts!! Every time you fall down, you are giving him power. You must tell yourself that you will take a well deserved break from men and not rush into the next relationship just to show him you can get someone else, otherwise you will end up in another unsuccessful relationship. When you are truely happy within yourself and completely self sufficient, then this is the time to bring someone into your life. The person you bring into your life should be there to bring love and joy to you. Too many people whose relationships fail feel this overwhelming need to find someone else as soon as possible, just to let the other person see that they can get someone else, instead of giving themselves a break!! There is nothing wrong at all with staying at home and discovering yourself and finding peace. You don't have to have a man in your life. Give yourself that break. It doesn't matter if it is for weeks or months. The longer, the better xx

It's a mile stone, and it brings it home to you that it's over when you do something like that. Every time you face one and go through it is another step towards healing.

You don't have to be excited, just go and do it and see what happens.

:hug:

We're still texting and he's still telling me he really cares about me and I mean a lot to him. I really don't think he knows what's going on in his own head and he's messing with mine!

I know what you're going to say, delete his number but I can't do that. I'm not ready to do that.

I'm off to Magaluf in 11 days with my friend, we both really need it and I hope when I come home I'll feel a bit better. I'm going to try and not text him until I get home, gives me a target. He knows how I feel and he knows I'm going away so hopefully he'll be sat at home thinking and he'll feel bad. He deserves to feel bad!

I made him give me the £400 back for the holiday we had booked so he'll be at home doing nothing for the next month cos he's skint while I'm living it up in the sunshine. Lol not bitter at all am I?! X

We're still texting and he's still telling me he really cares about me and I mean a lot to him. I really don't think he knows what's going on in his own head and he's messing with mine!

I know what you're going to say, delete his number but I can't do that. I'm not ready to do that.

I'm off to Magaluf in 11 days with my friend, we both really need it and I hope when I come home I'll feel a bit better. I'm going to try and not text him until I get home, gives me a target. He knows how I feel and he knows I'm going away so hopefully he'll be sat at home thinking and he'll feel bad. He deserves to feel bad!

I made him give me the £400 back for the holiday we had booked so he'll be at home doing nothing for the next month cos he's skint while I'm living it up in the sunshine. Lol not bitter at all am I?! X

have a fab holiday hun !! xx

I know its hard to say don't text him especially when you are on your own but try your hardest not to.

Get excited for you holiday and a new chapter to your life. Don't be down because of a man, they are not worth it and in time you will realise it.

If you both did get back together in the future what would happen if he did the same to you again. You don't deserve hurt and pain, there are plenty of people out there and one day you will meet someone who truly adores and loves you, not someone who will mess with you and hurt you.

Have a fantastic holiday and enjoy yourself and don't let him get you down. Why is he still texting you? There must be something there for him but he is a man and thinks the grass is always greener like most.

Keep your chin up and enjoy yourself x x

Go out and buy yourself a fab new dress and a killer pair of heels and enjoy your holiday!! and try not to communicate with him (I know that will be hard, I've been there) x

How's things now hun. Going through the similar and remembered this thread came home from work sat to an empty house all his belongings gone and then a text can't be with you anymore 😥😥

How's things now hun. Going through the similar and remembered this thread came home from work sat to an empty house all his belongings gone and then a text can't be with you anymore ����

awww Deb that's aweful i hope you're alright

How's things now hun. Going through the similar and remembered this thread came home from work sat to an empty house all his belongings gone and then a text can't be with you anymore 😥😥

Aww deb that is just awful!!

Why are men such selfish little cowards??! Why not wait until your home & do it the manly way rather than doing it while your out the house at work.

Anyways what ever happened in trying to make it work first before outing at the first oppurtunity??

Grrrr at the male species!!! Most men are just little weaklings. lol

Sorry I'll step off my soap box now! Just annoys me how men treat women so badly sometimes.

Hope your ok (daft thing to say I know :() xx

Just remember its HIS LOSS!!!

Aww how horrible! What an arse!!!! Men have no morals or balls when it comes to doing the right thing. Such cowards. Hope your ok. Hugs x x

Latest posts

Back