Heartbroken

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone.

Yeah I fully plan on knocking his socks off when I open the door to him. He loves my bum so I have a new pair of skin tight lilac skinny jeans that'll be wearing.

I think now I've calmed down a bit I'll be able to talk sensibly without getting too upset. Hopefully I can hold the tears back and show him what he's missing.

I know for a fact that he will never find someone as loving, caring and thoughtful as me. He's said himself I'm the best girlfriend he's ever had.

I do want him back and I'll fight for it but if he says he really doesn't want to be with me then I know it's his loss.

There's only one of me :)

Well done, that's more like it! :hug:

Just an update.

We met for a chat tonight and he said he doesn't want to try and sort things out. What a knob right?!

Anyway I feel really weird, I had a little cry but I've stopped. I know he won't ever find someone like me and I really do know it's his loss but I'm not sure how I feel. Calm? Upset? Relieved? Empty?

Thank you to everyone that gave me advice and support xxxx

Just an update.

We met for a chat tonight and he said he doesn't want to try and sort things out. What a knob right?!

Anyway I feel really weird, I had a little cry but I've stopped. I know he won't ever find someone like me and I really do know it's his loss but I'm not sure how I feel. Calm? Upset? Relieved? Empty?

Thank you to everyone that gave me advice and support xxxx

Guys got issues...

You obv feel calmer if you only had a little cry. You should feel releaved its over and done with and you know where you stand. Upset that good times you had are over but out with the old in with the new honey. Empty now but your prince will come and fill the gap and in the meantime we are all here for you. Just be releaved that he finished it now and didnt 'waste' your life stringing you along. You have to admire hes honesty and hes done whats best for you, he thinks. He obv didnt feel 100% so its not fair on you. More time to play. Hey theres a thread on here called single geeks and the girls convos make me lol, havent got involved only stalked but teyre all loving the online dating ;) xx

Hey I haven't really been following this post but just read it and thought id just say good for you! You will find someone that deserves you soon and then he will be the one who goes onto his next girlfriend and thinks dammit what did I do that for!?!? And he'll come back but bam! You already snapped up ;),,

Glad ur feelin better! All the best for the future!! Xxxxx

Aww really sorry to hear that hun. But you know, you really do sound much stronger already so that's great.

Onwards and upwards now! Tomorrow is the start of the rest of your life. Please come back and update this thread in 6 months' time when you've met somebody even more special who really deserves you, and you're trying to remember what all the fuss was about! :green:

Thanks guys, he said he knows what he's giving up (he wouldn't be giving it up if he realised).

I told him that if he couldn't be with someone as soft and easy to be with as me then he will never find anyone.

He will realise what he's lost, and he will realise he's made a mistake, and I will laugh cos he's stupid for not holding on to me.

Onwards and upwards x

Loving the positive attitude hunni, know how much you are worth and never settle for anything less!!

Lots of love xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Good girl yourself!
I have followed this thread honey and have been where you are. Really you dont need someone like him at all. Hes hurt you, made you wait to talk to him to see how HE feels, hangs you on and finally says its over. No one in a good relationship should do that to the other. Relationships should be equal, not one calling the shots over the other. If you went back with him could you honestly say you wouldnt be worrying about when hed next have his "issues" to deal with and so breaks up with you again? As said sweetie ive been there and you only end up being the one on the back foot, treading on egg shells and trying to please them. Thats not a relationship hun, you need to be you and you need someone who loves and cares for you the same way back.
Im married now and whatever problems or issues i have the first person i want around me and to sort them out with is my hubby and vice versa for him. Someone who has to go off and deal with his issues alone shouldnt be with someone else.
Dont concern yourself with what hes lost or whether or not he realises it, focus on what a lucky guy the next one will be when he gets to be with you :)
Keep smiling honey. X x x

Thanks guys, I will be ok :) really appreciate all your support!

So I've just signed up to plenty of fish and I've had 13 messages already! Ha! X

Good girl just don't rush into anything, you are still hurt, don't push yourself into anything just go out and enjoy the well deserved attention xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Rhiannon, you are beautiful. Someone out there will truly cherish and appreciate you for the amazing woman you are. You make whoever he is earn you.

You really shined tonight. I wish I could've been there to stand in the rays.

Good girl yourself!
I have followed this thread honey and have been where you are. Really you dont need someone like him at all. Hes hurt you, made you wait to talk to him to see how HE feels, hangs you on and finally says its over. No one in a good relationship should do that to the other. Relationships should be equal, not one calling the shots over the other. If you went back with him could you honestly say you wouldnt be worrying about when hed next have his "issues" to deal with and so breaks up with you again? As said sweetie ive been there and you only end up being the one on the back foot, treading on egg shells and trying to please them. Thats not a relationship hun, you need to be you and you need someone who loves and cares for you the same way back.
Im married now and whatever problems or issues i have the first person i want around me and to sort them out with is my hubby and vice versa for him. Someone who has to go off and deal with his issues alone shouldnt be with someone else.
Dont concern yourself with what hes lost or whether or not he realises it, focus on what a lucky guy the next one will be when he gets to be with you :)
Keep smiling honey. X x x

Happy feet said it all!! From those that have been where you are you have no idea how great the things are that have yet to come. I still say every day to my fella how amazed I am at how happy you can be when you're with someone who gives as much as you do. You'll find that person and be relieved that this one let you go xxxx

For you chicky...

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1337897627.121048.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1337897627.121048.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 89
It does get better and you have all of us her to support you. It's his loss Hun and he's a fool x just be kind to yourself x

Thanks guys, I will be ok :) really appreciate all your support!

So I've just signed up to plenty of fish and I've had 13 messages already! Ha! X

I was messed about by someone I adored, he couldnt make his mind up what he wanted and I let him come and go, but not for long, I was so heartbroken at the beginning I was weak but it wasnt long before I decided enough was enough, I was devastated and didnt think it was possible to meet anyone like him ever again.

I picked myself up and got on, a couple of years later I met my husband online and we are so happy. The other guy got in touch 3 years after we split and decided I was the one and wanted me back, I just looked at him and couldnt believe I was ever besotted with him, it was a great feeling telling him where to go!!

Thanks guys, I will be ok :) really appreciate all your support!-

Dont wanna rain on your new found confidence, but if you are going to go down the online dating route, POF may not be the right way to go - because it's free you can encounter loads of 'messers', so you may find it better to join a paid site.

I dont do online dating (not because there's anything wrong with it, it just doesn't suit me), so the advice I'm giving has come from lots of friends/clients experiences.

Sooooooo glad you're feeling more positive - just dont rush into anything too quickly - enjoy dating and meeting new people, take your time. Being single (from experience) can actually be quite liberating :suprised::hug:

I do think it is better to go on a paid site. I met my husband on line 10 years ago had a ball before I met him as well . I went on loads of dates first but as soon as I met him i knew he was the one lolxxx

Latest posts

Back