Help needed xtreme,lash xpert or nouveau??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

airhead

Reaction score
Hi can anyone advise am looking at doing my eyelash course and don't know who to go with l have heard that nouveau have a good reputation and girl was lovely l spoke to on the phone but each one claims to be the top one, ahs anyone any experience looking for lashes that are long lasting?????:confused:

i think nouveu are top dog...

Yup I am nouveau trained and they are top notch!

Thanks think that who l am gonna go for :)

Hi - Did you know that Tantrick (WOW PRODUCTS) also offer 'Flirties Lashes'?!

Hi - Did you know that Tantrick (WOW PRODUCTS) also offer 'Flirties Lashes'?!
Yes we do and our products are just as good as every other companies and i would like to think that we give top class training with total after care no matter how long ago you have trained with us,
i can honestly say we have never had any complaints and that speaks volumes,
if you have any questions feel free to Pm me

Nouveau Contour are the original lashes aren't they? I never used lash extensions but always believe perhaps foolishly that the original is always the best and once they prove sucessful then other companies try to replicate the formula. As I say I never had these treatments available but that was my experience of treatments in general......for what my tuppence worth matters!! :green:

I'm Xtreme trained and can't fault them. If you have any questions please PM me. I have people coming to me who have had Noveau lashes on and haven't been very happy, asking me to sort them out.

Just wanted to add i use LASH PERFECT and have never had any problems, the company has been going since 2005 and was brought over from america, they were originally called lavish lashes but changed their name a while back.

Latest posts

Back