Help with website please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

femmefan

Reaction score
Would really like some help with the FAQ section of my website. Any suggestions for questions and answers would be greatly appreciated as I seem to have gone brain dead :eek:

The website is actually online now, so please take a look and tell me what you think. Sorry for the slow loading piccies, it's a problem with the software so it'll have to do for now :irked:

Fingers and Toes Private Nail Salon and Mobile Service

Thanks,
Hazel

Looks great to me hunny, and your pics loaded up quick enough. I wouldnt go overboard with the questions tbh. If you were going to say something about wearing enhancements for a long time tho, I would try to expell the myth that nails need to breath, as Gigi says nails dont have lungs lol..xx

I gave up waiting for it to load so have no idea what it looks like! sorry hun!

I gave up waiting for it to load so have no idea what it looks like! sorry hun!

Out of interest, what type of internet connection do you have? I've not had anyone else with a significant delay. The text always loads very quickly and there's usually about a 2-3 second delay with the pictures so I'm a bit concerned that it was so slow for you.

Hazel

Hi

Your website looks great, but the links on the left hand side didn't work when I tried - although the ones at the bottom did. Loaded fine for me too.

Jenni
x

I tried to look at your page and it just came up telling me how to register your domain name as mine!!!

it did that to me also

Me too i'm afraid... x

I'd get in touch with your domain hosting company quickly to see why it's defaulting to their website. Something is wrong. They usually only do that when it's pending or they've suspended the website for some reason?

It loaded straight away for me. Looks great. x

It loads fine for me. No problem with waiting for images, they came straight down. Nice to see them watermarked with "Fingers & Toes" too, that is always a nice touch and will make it harder for people to steal your images and pass your work off as their own.

Out of interest, what type of internet connection do you have? I've not had anyone else with a significant delay. The text always loads very quickly and there's usually about a 2-3 second delay with the pictures so I'm a bit concerned that it was so slow for you.

Hazel
I've got windows vista, its wi-fi, emmmm, not sure what else to say?! Will try again and report back.

OK, just tried your link again and it worked straight away, the website looks really good, fresh, not too cluttered.
Easy to read and navigate.
I like the fact that you do fingers and toes, not complicated, easy on the eye.

For those of you who couldn't see my website, the error now seems to be resolved.

Please could you take a look and give me feedback?

Thanks,
Hazel

Just had a look Hazel and it looks a treat. Nice and easy to navigate and great photo gallery, good luck.:hug:

Hi femmefam, your website is brilliant and I am impressed with the way it is set up, your nail art is brilliant well done. :hug:

Latest posts

Back