Hollyoaks Later......

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tonianne

Reaction score
hey i dont know if we chat about programmes on here but........
HOLLYOAKS LATER!!!
for those as sad as me i want to know everyones thoughts on the last 4 hour long episodes before tonights final hour.
i am super excited!!!
i must admit last night was a total shocker and i just had to plus 1 it to take it all in!!

sorry to bore all you guys and girls this my babble but i just need to find some major Hollyoaks fans like myself :)

I've been watching it! Though i'll admit that some of it i've not been that keen on, i think some of its been plain odd whilst at times it seems like they do thingsjust because they can- swearing and things i mean, i dont like the mcqueens do london bit, have been more intrested in Hannah and Reece and of course the events around sarah! i cant beleive they killed her off!

i know!!!!!!
lydia so has to pay for that! shes so scary and wierd :eek:
the hannah/reece storyline i think is abit far fetched..... but jamie is certainly in on the whole trapping hannah bizzle i think!
had a sneaky peak at tonights spoliers.........

hehe your as bad as me! i loked yesterday at the spoilers before i watched it :green:
I dont know about jamie, he did get beaten up badly...i dunno...
am off to read the spoilers now...:lol:

i think someone else will get killed off tonight........
:cry: im thinking hannah for some reason.

haha im terrible with soaps and stuff. my mum says i get too in to them like there real life hehe :)

I've missed one! I saw when Hannah and Reece were at the festival but I missed the main part about what' s going on with their storyline!!

Saw last nights though, Poor sarah splat on the ground! Her GF in it is very strange!!!

What time is it on tonight??

9pm. dont be missing it again!! hehe
hannah and reece have both fell for drug abusers to put it nicely, but the abusers are only trying to turn them into addicts......
anyhoo hannah walks in to find the girl that reece is seeing to be using herself to get a fix and freaks realising thats what there wanting her for.
now reece is locked in a cellar and hannahs on the run in an icecream van!
haha
i know i havent explain that very well x

Oh wow I missed this thanks for reminding me/spoiling it for me lol! When the repeats Omnibus!?!?

im not sure. catch them online.
OH NO! am so sorry :sad:
u need to get them watched asap so u can catch tonights!!!! hehe

im a hollyoaks fan,ive recorded thurs and fri but i cant watch untill i see tues and weds where can i catch up will it be on the e4 website?

You geeks are going to be Soooo gealous........ two of the hollyoaks girls have their nails and toes perfectly pampered at my salon on Merseyside. And they are CND, see if you can tell what system and shades they are if you get a close up?

i cant believe this ...

now zoe is arrested for murder :rolleyes:...

surely lydia killing herself is a sign

i cant believe this ...

now zoe is arrested for murder :rolleyes:...

surely lydia killing herself is a sign

Exactly! I hate weak storylines! Suppose I shouldnt be addicted to Hollyoaks where anyone under 30 dies lol!

Not a fan of zoe but bit harsh. Can;t beleive there bringing jake back either. Oh well doors open for some newbies.

Not star struck though so don't care about them in person, they all go to the same private members club as me - nice people but don't make a point of talking to any of them - but not Calvin mmmmmm! He can talk to me any day of any week.

Turned down the strictly shows and then realised he was on it doh lol! Oh to see him naked in just pants - not that he would want a tan!

He lives round the corner from me and plays footie with my boyfriend. mmmmm calvin!

Exactly! I hate weak storylines! Suppose I shouldnt be addicted to Hollyoaks where anyone under 30 dies lol!

Not a fan of zoe but bit harsh. Can;t beleive there bringing jake back either. Oh well doors open for some newbies.

Not star struck though so don't care about them in person, they all go to the same private members club as me - nice people but don't make a point of talking to any of them - but not Calvin mmmmmm! He can talk to me any day of any week.

Turned down the strictly shows and then realised he was on it doh lol! Oh to see him naked in just pants - not that he would want a tan!

He lives round the corner from me and plays footie with my boyfriend. mmmmm calvin!

omg i too think he sooo nice .. lol.. i sound like a schoolkid..

but he is absolutely gorgeous :)

omg i too think he sooo nice .. lol.. i sound like a schoolkid..

but he is absolutely gorgeous :)

When you had baby perhaps I can mention we do a double person massage :eek:!!! lol!! I think I would just be stroking his chest and dribbling :lol:!!! This is why I try to avoid him cause if I do talk to him I may say something really really stupid.

When you had baby perhaps I can mention we do a double person massage :eek:!!! lol!! I think I would just be stroking his chest and dribbling :lol:!!! This is why I try to avoid him cause if I do talk to him I may say something really really stupid.

lol.. double person massage..:o :eek:..

I AM CERTAINLY DISAPOINTED.
as if you would just walk off the bus and forget everything from the festival. how stupid stupid stupid!
and as for lydia...... well nobody thought to fingerprint??? :confused:
were was the dramatic end like we were promised!!!!

Latest posts

Back