hooray for salongeek !!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know what they say "assume" makes an a** out of u and me LOL.

You know what they say "assume" makes an ass out of u and me LOL.

Hee hee, I like that. I apolgise for accusing you of being an Archer's listener. I wonder who is though...........

Yeh 3 HUGE cheers for this site!!!
I probably would have given up with nails at the first hurdle if i hadn't got hooked on here, i never would have set up and advertised my own business and id probably never have had the courage to visit 'strangers' houses by going mobile, or done more courses to better myself.

I'm also very grateful no one has barred me from here due to my depressing journals - one day ill shock u all and have something positive going on in my life. (she hopes)

(that sounds like an oscars speech - pass me the tissues) xx
:hug:

Well at least say it as if you mean it, you heartless wretch:):green::)

Oops does that count as a negative post:eek::eek:

Psssst did you spot that Fionas one of the Archers listeners

Now Now Adele you know I'm spying on you :lol: and it's raining here today so we are staying in the hotel - good job really :lol: goodness knows what you would get up to otherwise :smack::smack:

Love ya really Adele :hug: Not sure whether Fi will tho :wink2: :lol:

:hug::green::hug:

Now Now Adele you know I'm spying on you :lol: and it's raining here today so we are staying in the hotel - good job really :lol: goodness knows what you would get up to otherwise :smack:

Love ya really Adele :hug: Not sure whether Fi will tho :wink2: :lol:

:hug:

You know what they say "assume" makes an a** out of u and me LOL.

I would like to grovel and apologise to both Fiona and Snuggs.

I am a useless, badly behaved, assuming, unruly, unwise, failure of a dork
:o:o:o:o:o
Please forgive me, don't ban me, I'm nice really..........honest
:Scared::Scared::Scared:

:o:o:o:o:o

Top grovelling, Adele. You must have grazed your knees really badly doing that! :)

Big HURRAY for the Geek site!!!!! :hug: :hug:

you lot are the best:) I've been sat here totally cracked up, just wish I'd seen the hamster vid:)
I love radio 2 but must confess, when I lived abroad I was an archers fan:o it was the English accents you see, we all missed them so much and it was the only brit station we could get:) But I promise I haven't listened to it since I came back to Blity:)

watch

Thats what friends are for lol

:o:o:o
OOOO I like the grovelling :green::lol:

Top grovelling, Adele. You must have grazed your knees really badly doing that! :)
He he, how do you think Adele managed?? is she telling us fibs do ya think? because last night she was on about her zimmer frame :eek: if she has one of them she won't be able to get down to grovel lol xxx

Yey ... found it!
Thank you Noodle - see someone is kind to me:green:

OOOO I like the grovelling :green::lol:

He he, how do you think Adele managed?? is she telling us fibs do ya think? because last night she was on about her zimmer frame :eek: if she has one of them she won't be able to get down to grovel lol xxx

Cheeky beast, I just look as if I'm on my knees permanently at my height:)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: You lot are just so funny, haven't a clue what youre going on about but love it, I have never heard the archers but I admit it :o I listen to radio 2, keep it up this is brilliant:Love::Love::Love::Love::Love:

That's because you're too young, and I'm too old :lol:

:lol: aw thanks for that I thought I was one of the oldest on here :hug: :hug: :hug:

Latest posts

Back