How are YOU wearing YOUR nails at the moment?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carlabarbie

Reaction score
Just wondering really...:green:

I had on l&p with white tips (only because I really cant do smiles on my right hand yet) but soaked them off last night and just put some clear l&p over my very short nails, and am about to paint them a dark colour...
Going to do tips again for my birthday next week though!

How's everyone wearing theirs???

Short, tatty and with some bluey clear gunk on 3 them....I'm concentrating on getting my cuticles nice and soft... although it doesn't seem to be happening for me :|

well i started to give my self a mani last nite before i left work.... but then i filed my nail too short and didnt like it so i thought i know ill wack some l&p on em as ive got my demo evenign my nails need to look tip top....
i have one hand done at the mo so typing is much harder.,... gonna pop into work tomorrow to finish them all off
i have a v pretty glitter fade... of french quarter, show me your beads (both from the carnival collection) and staying alive (from the dare to be dazzling collection)

if i get a chance to get a piccy ill post it :)

Jess
xox

my nails are 100% natural at the mo

but i will polish them if i go out partying tonite

I have my nail au nateral at the moment, as I was buffing my brisa off the other night and went a little too far!! I wasnt concentrating, was watching eastenders!! So my pinky is very sore at the moment!!

Think i'll give em a bit of pampering later then a coat or two of voodoo! Cos I still love the colour!!

I have painted mine now, a very old polish I found which is actually in ok condition! Urban Decay in Bruise - its dark purple with green shimmer - like a glamourous bruise! lol

Its very interesting to hear what everyone's got as I am still new to everything, but I know that our own nails are our advertisement... I am worried about the up-keep of mine when I start in the salon!:eek:

I'm doing mine at the moment. Have tipped them and am about to overlay. Not sure what to do with them after that. May paint them black with silver tips. I'm not really in the mood so it's taking ages.:irked: Best stop geeking and get on with it!

I'm doing mine at the moment. Have tipped them and am about to overlay. Not sure what to do with them after that. May paint them black with silver tips. I'm not really in the mood so it's taking ages.:irked: Best stop geeking and get on with it!

If you do will you post a pic? I love glossy black nails:green:
Stop Geeking!:lol:

All natural, short, buffed to a beautiful shine but not looking quite right! :irked: I have to keep them fairly short for work but they could certainly look better. I can't wait until I learn the CND l&p and then I can have gorgeous nails too. :)

I have l&p almond nails, clear tips with a white & neon pink l&p french design partially covering the tips. on the clear areas I have metallic pink & silver stars. Custom blended pink for zones 2&3, as always :D

My nails are au naturel and they are so long i need to cut them down now!:eek:
Yes gals im that girl that every nail tech loooooves,i use cuticle oil daily use hand cream daily use my nail envy every other day and without that my nails would fall to bits...LOL

Im not really an L/p gal although i offer it as a service in the salon.
I DO like the whit tip look though but for me its oval longish and tidy cuticles which are WELL oiled with solar oil...LOL:lol:

I done my right hand in white and custom blend yesterday, its my first time doing my own whites the correct way ( if any of your saw my thread - how do you do you right hand in french) I normally cheat, but I did it all with my left hand and I am soooo pleased with the results - I am going to upload some pics later on the critique so have a look later and tell me what you think, Will do my other hand tomorrow if I get time!! xxx

At the moment I have silver glitter tips , they look quite pretty, and its also cos I bought some summer shoes from new look that were sparkley silver , I thought they would go nice together . XX

I am with you Beautyguru, I have natural nails with a long nail bed, even when my nails are cut off at the free edge, they still look long. They are always painted, I like to keep them nice. I usually polish once a week, could possibly go longer if I wore gloves:eek:

aj

Code:
I have l&p almond nails, clear tips with a white & neon pink l&p french design partially covering the tips. on the clear areas I have metallic pink & silver stars. Custom blended pink for zones 2&3, as always :D

wow these sound fab any piccies :green:

I have these at the moment
http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q227/rach269/pic44website.jpg the rhinestones are so bling bling they are catching everyones eye the pic doesnt do them justice :lol:

i have right at this minute ,
one hand of custom blends ,
on the other hand 4 are naked and pinkie has a tip and overlay that an educator did on me !

I'd take pics but they are battered from working. I'll do a nail with the same design on the trainer next week and show you :)

I am with you Beautyguru, I have natural nails with a long nail bed, even when my nails are cut off at the free edge, they still look long. They are always painted, I like to keep them nice. I usually polish once a week, could possibly go longer if I wore gloves:eek:

aj
I am sooooo jealous!

Mine are au naturel after about 2 years constant l&p p&w, just having a break from having to rebalance them. Love doing other peoples, hate doing mine! So just short and neat and buffed at present.

I'd take pics but they are battered from working. I'll do a nail with the same design on the trainer next week and show you :)

oh thanks hun can't wait :green:

Latest posts

Back