How are YOU wearing YOUR nails at the moment?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pink and white L&P with flowe nail stickers on corner of tips.

:) Hi i have the green room glitter from the Ez flow walk of fame , with white acrylic flowers and green diamonds on my ring fingers and thumbs . I love anything sparkly:)

very short L&P's .....that need fills very badly and one with a chip out of it .....thinking of soaking them off and putting a new set on .....now if I can just find the time !

:) Hi i have the green room glitter from the Ez flow walk of fame , with white acrylic flowers and green diamonds on my ring fingers and thumbs . I love anything sparkly:)

Sounds gorgeous - get a pic up and lets all have a look!

Mine are twilight powder whites & a growing out custom blend rebalanced with perfect colour pink see bad pic.... sides could do with coming in abit...

Attachments

• nail art 023.jpg
    nail art 023.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 80
Sounds gorgeous - get a pic up and lets all have a look!

Mine are twilight powder whites & a growing out custom blend rebalanced with perfect colour pink see bad pic.... sides could do with coming in abit...

I like that twilight powder:green:

One hand of sculpted frnech gel and one natural - must get round to finishing it off tomorrow!

Full set - both hands. L+P with glitter (French).
Gets the clients wanting them too..........

Eva

Wearing mine natural at the moment, but can't wait to get a full set of gels back on ... will set to work later this week.

Mine are Creative l&p, longish and square. The left hand has 1 coat of neglige and the right nothing. Odd as they are usually highly decorated. Actually Im quite chuffed as its the first set Ive done since July, they didnt take me a week to do and they arent awful!!:o :)

Well i have been really lazy and i am still wearing the same set that i submitted for the valentines comp but i have taken the decoration off now and put a line of silver glitter just behind the white smile to hide the free edge peeping through
I was number 8 I think, white free edge with 3 little love hearts on each nail

boring pink and soft white gels for me!

Brisa Gel P&W and I hate them. I love the nails but the white tips are horrible, I have ordered the soft white and I can't wait to change it.

I have black tips and clear l&p at the moment.

natural tips with pink l&p overlay and 2 coats of "neglegee"

Im wearing nothing! lol

Natural nails with quite a bit of free edge (must trim them a little)

Dont have the time to do any on my self :cry:

To be honest im quite liking mine with nothing on but a clear varnish.

I did a set of glitter tips on myself on thursday, not perfect but heres a pic! :)

Attachments

• nails.jpg
    nails.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 56
I did a set of glitter tips on myself on thursday, not perfect but heres a pic! :)

i like that glitter, very pretty

Sparkle And Shine |

French gel with art on the ring finger, its the last pic in the gallery x

Latest posts

Back