How can I maximise my Minx?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vetty

Lost and happy geek!
Reaction score
I Minxed my toes last week using Silver Lightening and I used 1 individual Minx per toenail, but the ones for smaller toenails are quite long to I had a lot of waste....... Can I cut them into smaller pieces? The cuticle end is shaped, so would I replicate that shape with my scissors?

I think this is a good idea :idea:, but just wanted to check!

Cheers xx

I Minxed my toes last week using Silver Lightening and I used 1 individual Minx per toenail, but the ones for smaller toenails are quite long to I had a lot of waste....... Can I cut them into smaller pieces? The cuticle end is shaped, so would I replicate that shape with my scissors?

Cheers xx

Y'know I was wondering about that... would it be possible, do you think, to use "off cuts" of minx to do just coloured tips?

I can't see why you can't do either. I will certainly be doing that for little toes but I have decide to cut them whilst still on the backing film:)

I cut mine for my toes, I did as Adele said and cut them on the backing. I have got 2 sets of toes out of 1 set of Minx and still have enough left over for some more.

I Minxed my toes last week using Silver Lightening and I used 1 individual Minx per toenail, but the ones for smaller toenails are quite long to I had a lot of waste.......

Can I cut them into smaller pieces?
Most definitely

The cuticle end is shaped, so would I replicate that shape with my scissors?
Yep, just like you would with fibreglass.

Cheers xx

When Gigi did my toes she used one individual strip to do 3 toes :D

hth's

Wicked, cheers girls!

I thought this too. This is a really good idea.

I was only thinking this today and knew there would be a thread to help!
I did my Daughters today and I used the opposite end to go at her cuticle as hers was quite "straight" shaped, I'm presuming this is ok too??

It comes of being a 'tight ass' (as well as having weeble toes) :lol:!!

Ooooooh I wouldn't have dared to say that:green:

I'm intrigued by Minxed Toes......what do they look like?....:green:xx

I've only had one set of minx so far, and I have trimmed the 'left overs' - why not get as much of it them as you can. I cut them whilst on the backing as it's much easier.

Latest posts

Back