How do you do your dry prep?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trendy

Reaction score
I only usually do wet pep but I am wondering how everyone else does a dry pep.

Thanks geeks

I use my pro pusher and remove all the non living tissue from the nail plate, down the sidewalls and around the eponychium. File and shape the nail. Use brush to wipe away any debris and dust.
Cleanse with gel cleanse then use my systems dehydrator and I am good to go....

I use my pro pusher and remove all the non living tissue from the nail plate, down the sidewalls and around the eponychium. File and shape the nail. Use brush to wipe away any debris and dust.
Cleanse with gel cleanse then use my systems dehydrator and I am good to go....

Which pusher do you use? I currently have 2 in my S2 basket.... :)

Ezflow pro pusher I have yet to find a tool that removes non living tissue so efficiently.
Affiniti do an extrememy similar one at a more affordable price.

Ezflow pro pusher I have yet to find a tool that removes non living tissue so efficiently.
Affiniti do an extrememy similar one at a more affordable price.

i agree need to buy one i used a friends and it was amazing!! x

Yes, it is slightly chunkier and heavier than the EzFlow one, but I actually prefer it now and it removes everything.
The only down side of this tool is that the point of the sharp end is easily broken especially if you just drop it into a jar of barbicide. Thankfully it lies flat in my disinfectant tray.

Yes, it is slightly chunkier and heavier than the EzFlow one, but I actually prefer it now and it removes everything.
The only down side of this tool is that the point of the sharp end is easily broken especially if you just drop it into a jar of barbicide. Thankfully it lies flat in my disinfectant tray.

Thanks, I line my barb jar with a big wad of cotton wool as I've done a similar thing with my favourite tweezers!!

I use a Mehaz pusher. I like Mehaz products because they come with lifetime sharpening.

Spilo=

Can I ask if anyone can recommend best place to but curette? I feel like pushers don't o the fiddly and very hidden job that well x

Can I ask if anyone can recommend best place to but curette? I feel like pushers don't o the fiddly and very hidden job that well x

I'm hoping to find a curette at Pro Beauty this weekend. They look like a fab tool.

But who from? Any recommendations!? I have a list with what I want from which stall and I shall stick to it to avoid overspending :)

I use a pusher then a wet cuti stone.

But who from? Any recommendations!? I have a list with what I want from which stall and I shall stick to it to avoid overspending :)
CND/S2 stock curettes.

Let us know if you find one and I'll do the same. Hope Erlinda carry them as I love their tools I'm bound to overspend with them I can just feel it :lol:

I may have found something similar or just like it..... well, I use it and think its amazing, its Stainless Steel and also comes with a 1 year guarantee.

2 X Stainless Steel Cuticle Nail Pusher Manicure Remover Uk | eBay

I didn't actually pay the price shown, not sure if its listed in error (I only paid £1.99 for both!)

Does this help? :)

I may have found something similar or just like it..... well, I use it and think its amazing, its Stainless Steel and also comes with a 1 year guarantee.

2 X Stainless Steel Cuticle Nail Pusher Manicure Remover Uk | eBay

I didn't actually pay the price shown, not sure if its listed in error (I only paid £1.99 for both!)

Does this help? :)

I found some practise type fingers on there the other day (the bend over plastic single finger) both in packs of 5 or 10 for the same prices as those pushers... I have to admit to laughing to myself if they'd think they'd sell any when all over are selling them at a fraction of the price lol.

Latest posts

Back