How do you pick your crystals up?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tracys Beauty

Serenity Beauty Boutique
Reaction score
Hello
I am just experimenting crystal pedicures, I am qualified in all nail systems and also done itec nail art and have always picked up crystals with a dampened orange stick, but I thought I would use some tweezers when I did one of my toes and it took me ages as I kept on dropping them, I think I'll stick to the orange stick,

What do you all find easier??

Tracy x x

Damp spaghetti! Works a treat, so quick to do.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

Damp spaghetti! Works a treat, so quick to do.

What a clever idea! Bet no one has thought of that one :)

I have a pick up pencil. It's far less fiddly than tweezers. You can get them off eBay very cheap (about £1.50)

What a clever idea! Bet no one has thought of that one :)

I would never have thought of it but we used it on a course with CND. Clients think it is funny but are so impressed at how quick I am! : )

Thanks everyone I will try the spaghetti method tomorrow and let you know how I get on, oh and just ordered a pick up pencil just in case lol x x

I use a cocktail stick with a teeny tiny dot of bluetack on the end :) Not very hi-tech but it works perfectly for me x

I use a cocktail stick with a dab of gel.

damp spaghetti eh? My have to try that...

i just use an orange stick with blue tac on the end, they stick on the end really easy, dont push to hard to pick them up tho otherwise they will get stuck to the tac!

Dampened orange stick for me. Might have to try the spaghetti method though :)

I use an orange wood stick too. But I will take some spaghetti into work tomorrow and give this a go lol.

I have the picker upper from nail delights as well. I used an orangewood stick and cocktail stick with blue tac in the past but the crystals kept dropping off before I got them where I wanted them. I would not be without my picker upper now I've used it :biggrin:

I use the thin end of a dotting tool with the tiniest bit of gel on the end xxx

never heard the spaghetti one before!!will give it a go though x

I tried the pasta and it works great lol but also ordered the pick up pencil x

Latest posts

Back