how long have you worn yours for?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

tracey louise

Reaction score
hi geeks i was wondering how long you have all been wearing your nail enhancements for?
ive been wearing mine for about 5yrs on and off,with only taking them off when ive had to. i.e going into hospital.
so please share with us all how long you have been wearing yours for.
thanks for any replies:)

sj1973

Reaction score
i have had mine on for 6 months.....and i love changing the colours,glitters when i can....:hug:

kellym

Reaction score
I have been wearing mine for 8 years now. Only time I've been without them was for trainings.

ValencianNails

Positivity rules!
Reaction score
I started to have enhancements when my daughter was a babe in arms, she's 14 now :eek: lol

rach_kate

Reaction score
approx 3 years only taking them off for training!! managed to keep them on for hospital as i was only in for a day at a time they just tested the heart monitors worked through the enhancement which it did although the nurse freaked a bit on the morning of my second op as her monitor was different; thankfully it worked!!

fifitrix

Reaction score
I've worn enhancements for about 6 years now, only taking them off for my initial tarining, boy did I feel naked! :)

Sals

Reaction score
Must be about 8 years now. Blimey, I feel old!

JulietP

Reaction score
Do most of you guys wear gels or acrylics??

I've been wearing my acrylic for about 5 days now... I think you guys have me beat!

tracey louise

Reaction score
approx 3 years only taking them off for training!! managed to keep them on for hospital as i was only in for a day at a time they just tested the heart monitors worked through the enhancement which it did although the nurse freaked a bit on the morning of my second op as her monitor was different; thankfully it worked!!
your lucky,when ive been in hospital just for a day they always make me take atleast 2 off.i put them back on though as soon as i feel well enough again.

tracey louise

Reaction score

I've been wearing my acrylic for about 5 days now... I think you guys have me beat!
i wear acrylic enhancements
i thought i had worn mine for a long time but compared to others ive only had them a short time,and the threads only just started.thanks to everyone for the replies so far:)

PeepPaws

Reaction score
October this year I strated wearing mine. Didn't before due to my day job I didnt think they would be any good. I was my own worse advert with my old, crappy nails!!
Now, I would be lost without them and it's taught me that it's not always my fault when thye come off clients! I am a decorator still,,,,,,,,(1 month to go!! yeah!! ), and I have never lost a nail!

g5m_sh

Reaction score
Since i was 16! Am 22 now (nearly 23) so 6-7 year.

I think i have only had 6month brake in all the time.

i feel like i have had the ends of my fingers cut off when i havent got them on.

xx

waxprincess

Reaction score
I started getting my nails done when I was about 14 or 15. If I couldn't get in to the salon I would do them at home (bad, I know!). I went to nail school when I was 18 and have been doing them on others as well as myself ever since! Oh, I'm 27, so what is that 12 years or so?

Anni

Reaction score
Like Sandi, been wearing mine {l & p} for 14 years, only ever had them off for 24 hours max while I waited on a new set and HATE it when they're off, my fingers hurt:irked: Oh....and I can't stand not being able to express myself - hiding my hands:irked:
Give me my beautiful nails forever please!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Denmark

Reaction score
I had my first nail enhancment done 17 years ago, started with wrap glasfiber and then the last 5 years i have had L&P nails :)

beautynails

Reaction score
I started to have enhancements when my daughter was a babe in arms, she's 14 now :eek: lol
:lol:Me too, but mine's not 14 until January.

I only wore acrylic for about the first 8 years, but now I change between acrylic, soak-off gel & file-off gel. I go through stages where I have different favorites.:)

a.denning

Reaction score
on and off for about 4 years now!!

crystal1

Reaction score
I started with fibreglass about 26 years ago (and you think you fell old?) then I changed to Acrylic, I wore them for 16+ years without a brake (I had no natural nails left. They took about 18 months to repair) I have been the last 3 years without until I found Calgel colour that I have been using as an overlay for the last 6 weeks :lol:

grafxgal

Reaction score
Started wearing them when I was 17 off and on for about 13 years, then decided to train in 2000 and have worn them for the last 7 1/2 yrs only removing when training.

Noodle

Premium Geek
Reaction score
4 years or thereabouts, with and without training in between.

Latest posts