How Many Inches do You Have?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting worse in birmingham!! got a good few inches! here's a pic (please excuse the state of my garden!!) :hug:

Did drive this morning turned a corner (very carefully) and carried on straight!! :eek:

Attachments

• snow.jpg
    snow.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 39
Here is our winter wonderland. If you look in the top right corner of the garden pic, you can see the snowman the kids made this morning. The carrot for it's nose fell off and my toddler wants me to go and put it back!:eek:
Noooooooooo!:lol:

Attachments

• Back 2.jpg
    Back 2.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 39
  • Front 1.jpg
    Front 1.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 42
Jac so have they all taken the day off collage then? lucky devils xx

your house looks lovely are you in the country its very picturesque !!!

Snot fair..... :irked:
All you lot have got snow, and I want some :cry: All we have is grey, miserable rain.

Its just started snowing again here, at least 5 inches now. I hope it stops soon, it's toooo cold and messy lol.

Well I've just had a call from the school and they are closed tomorrow as well then it's half term. So the kids are in for a longer break.

Had to measure its 3inches here, my dad in worcestershire has 6 inches (that sounds bad!! lmao) still snowing blowing some over to hope!!!

Had to measure its 3inches here, my dad in worcestershire has 6 inches (that sounds bad!! lmao) still snowing blowing some over to hope!!!

Ah bless you :hug:

this is just too obvious ......... inches.........mwaaaahahahha, we have been metric for years, show us your centimetres

this is just too obvious ......... inches.........mwaaaahahahha, we have been metric for years, show us your centimetres

You show us yours and we'll show you ours!!!

I think that sounds even worse :lol:

Ok ok its 7.6cm :lol:

I did like the snow but I had three crashes on the way to work and I'm at home now as I couldn't stop crying all morning! Snows not so fun any more! x x x

Glad the kiddies are having fun, it great to see their little faces! x

I did like the snow but I had three crashes on the way to work and I'm at home now as I couldn't stop crying all morning! Snows not so fun any more! x x x

I never drive in the snow since haveing an accident when I was 20. I have always managed to avoid going out and if I have to go as a passenger I grip the seat with my bum lol.

Hope you are feeling better now you are safe and warm at home :hug:

Rachel

You poor thing! Hope you're ok. :hug:

I never drive in the snow since haveing an accident when I was 20. I have always managed to avoid going out and if I have to go as a passenger I grip the seat with my bum lol.

Hope you are feeling better now you are safe and warm at home :hug:

Rachel

I'm feeling a little better now, just really sad! I wanted to be dedicated and show up but I just couldn't believe it. One is bad enough but three! One is my fault and theres a 600 quid excess on my insurance! I just don't know what to do with myself x x x Thank you for your hugs! x x x

I'm feeling a little better now, just really sad! I wanted to be dedicated and show up but I just couldn't believe it. One is bad enough but three! One is my fault and theres a 600 quid excess on my insurance! I just don't know what to do with myself x x x Thank you for your hugs! x x x

At least you are safe and no-one got hurt, thats the main thing.

Dedication is obvious, there is no way I would have gone out in the car today, so well done to you for going out in the first place :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: Here's some more Honey xx

men explaining to women what 3 inches is.... is why so many women reverse into parked cars, what men say is inches in reference to "real" inches is often a different matter, never ask a man about inches, they will always exagerate.......:)

:hug: :hug: :hug: Here's some more Honey xx

and some off me as well:hug::hug::hug:at least you are safe and not hurt.

Joan.

PS Centimetres what on earth are they I use INCHES good old UK Inches.

Latest posts

Back