How Many Inches do You Have?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
about 4 inches here and still coming down , we are off to the nearest hill so they can snowboard and i can take pics:)

about 4 inches here and still coming down , we are off to the nearest hill so they can snowboard and i can take pics:)

What do you mean they can snowboard Come on Jac lets see one of you on the hill on your belly lol

A good few inches here and still snowing.

We havent been in the garden yet as hubbie finishes work at lunchtime and youngest poorly, so I'm waiting for him before I let my 3 year old out as she wants to build a snowman and this will be her first proper play in the snow.

The teenagers on my road are out building a snowman and having snowball fights. It's lovely to watch, where I used to live you'd have to watch out the kids hadnt put something nasty or sharp in the snowball first!:eek:

Heres some piccies of my garden, by the way on the left of the fence thats a car under all that snow!LOL

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o265/bubbabinks/snow2.jpg
http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o265/bubbabinks/snow22.jpg

Been a real sad git........have measured (with a ruler!:lol: ) we have 6 1/2 inches of snow here in Redditch and it's still coming down thick and fast.

Good job I haven't got to go out until 4pm today!!!

Been a real sad git........have measured (with a ruler!:lol: )

Your not the only saddo Jules. My boyfriend and I were disagreeing over how much snow we've had, he said I always exaggerate so I went outside with a ruler. Hmmm I was right as always:lol: we've had 4 inches here.

South Shields is officially a "No Snow Zone" :irked:

Still snowing here, so I reckon about 4 or 5.

Depends on where you measure, but I have noticed that no body has left our road yet!

We have had just a measly 1/2 inch up to now, but it is still snowing though only lightly now.

Joan

We have about 3inches of snow and its still snowing heavily now. HUbby went out to work this mornig at 6am and he said the snow was coming down really fast. I'm in work at 12! Grrrr

We've had a couple of inches, my daughter hasn't gone to school cos hers is shut but my little boys school was open! It's still snowing here, hasn't stopped yet since I got up at half 7! :D I loves it LOL! :lol:

Well, we had sno this morning at 2am, then at 6 it started raining and its all gone!!!

Ive got the hump now and so have the kids cos they wanted to build a snowman. Oh well Im parying for a heavy downfall tonite!!

stil snowing just got back from the golf course which is now filling up with people. my lot ready to go, except my eldest who is throwing snowballs from his bedroom:)

Attachments

• Copy (2) of let it snow!! 004.jpg
    Copy (2) of let it snow!! 004.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 51
  • let it snow!! 008.jpg
    let it snow!! 008.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 48
  • let it snow!! 002.jpg
    let it snow!! 002.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 48
Quite a lot here and still coming down thick and fast. Walked to work today, it was great fun!:) Not many people in the office though.

wow... all those picture are fascinating... real live snow... amazing...
(hehe i thought it only happened in the movies :p)

I have never seen snow, its looks like so much fun..

Note to self... must plan trip to see snow one day :)

It's been snowing here, got about 2 inches, my dad's already built a snow sculpture and been out sledging (on his own!) lol
I'm still in my pj's so not been out in it yet!!!

xxxxxxxx

Just spoke to my hubby, who said it's still snowing hard. About 5 inches so far. It's still coming down in central London, too. Wish I wasn't at work. I want to go out and play!:irked:

stil snowing just got back from the golf course which is now filling up with people. my lot ready to go, except my eldest who is throwing snowballs from his bedroom:)

Jac that looks fab is that now???
it seems to snowing everywhere but my house... it was quite bright till 10 now its looking a bit grey ..... wooo..

Jac that looks fab is that now???
it seems to snowing everywhere but my house... it was quite bright till 10 now its looking a bit grey ..... wooo..
it was a couple of hours ago, its stopped snowing now and me and jade are off out for a walk to go and get her friend and bring her back to hours and a few supply's for later:lol:

Latest posts

Back