How much do you charge for a full set of nail extensions & why?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How much do you charge for a full set of nails & why?

• £0 - £10

Votes: 4 0.8%
  • £10 - £20

Votes: 39 8.2%
  • £20 - £30

Votes: 216 45.4%
  • £30 - £40

Votes: 165 34.7%
  • £40 +

Votes: 52 10.9%

• Total voters
I charge £27 for tip and overlay, £35 pink & white, £35 glitter tips, £15 in/back fill, thats about average for where I live, there is also alot of competition.

Full Set ~ £35
Maintenance:
2 Weeks ~ £23
3 Weeks ~ £25
4 Weeks ~ £27

hi great topic

whilst on the money subject.... if you guys work in a salon how much rent do you pay a day?

I charge

£30 natural or french
£35 for crushed shells, dried flowers or coloured powders
£25 for a rebalance
£17.50 for infill
£3 for lost tip

I think my prices are average for where i live xxx

i started at £20 for a full natural set with tips 5 years ago

we charge between £25-35 depending on what and whom (regs that keep coming back for the special occassion nails get the lower price) brand new clients are charged at higher end of scale

natural acrylic or gel with tips from £25-£30
french tips with gel or acrylic from £26 -£32
permanent french gel or acrylic £30-35
natural nail overlays from £25-£30
natural nail overlays permanent french £30-£35

infills 2 weeks 20 all systems
infills 3 weeks 22 all systems
four weeks 25
rebalance of french and infill £25
repair per nail £1.50 on top
and replacement nail £3.50 per nail on top of refill
1 x nail replacement on own £5.00

we offer a service, personally to the individual, so i think we can charge more, but, i have no salon overheads,
clients have no travel, waiting, parking, petrol etc to contend with...............

every 3 months we do a monthly special...........with this leaflet:) :lol:

anything i want ....... because i'm worth it
pricewars suck

I am doing mine free at the moment but that is because I am very new and judging by the ones I did on my mum for day 3 of creative foundation, I should be paying people to let me do it!!!

my prices start at £25 for a full set and then i add if they want glitter/art etc this is about the going rate in my area there a few that charge less, but also the standards are less. my clients seem happy with the price and so am i for now unless anything changes

Hiya guys...

I am still only starting to work on others so the day before yesterday I did my first set that I charged for. I only charged £10 but already she has referred 2 people to me for between £20-£25. That is a good thing. :green:
Still a bit nervous to do other people nails but I am getting better all the time. I have nearly completed my essentail nail course so I should be raring to go pretty soon.

I tried to attach a picture that I took to show you all and get your feedback but I am not able to.

Maybe soon
Jacky

im mobile and i charge £20 for gel and £25 for acrylics. Nail art is £2 per nail ans stones i charge at 50p each.... it is a competitive price for my area

ooops i think i have just started a new thread on the same lines as this:o what does one do, if a client rings up and says that one of their nails have come off, do you fix for free say if it is within a week or charge what you would for a broken nail, say 2.50. :rolleyes: just thinking out loud i think

It was hard for me to convert my prices in your currency. So. hope you don't mind it if it will be in US dollars.

I charge
80$ for a full set natural, 90$ - french.
30$ fills
40$ french rebalance

Nail art starts from 10$ for one nail.

My salon charge between £33 to £35 for a full set and £15 for infills/rebalance. Living on the Isle of Wight with so many salons is extremely competitive i tend do offers of a full set at £25 every other month!

I charge £42 for a full set, and £31 for a fill. Why? Because I do a great job and that is what my work is worth.

I charge from $30 up to $45 for full set of french sculptures
refills $20 inc two or three new nails

Bloss

$50 for tips,overlays or sculptured french or natural.
$60 for coloured french
$35 rebalance
$50 french rebalance
$35 manicure

i charge this as its in between local salons prices and the home salons.
prices are going up early next year:)

I charge £55 for naturals and £60 for french ...

som nail tech here in denmark charge up to £80-90 ..

I charge £55 for naturals and £60 for french ...

som nail tech here in denmark charge up to £80-90 ..
Wish we could charge that much over here lol x

I charge 55-60€

and 27-33 € for infills

I am newley trained so at the mo Im charging £15 full set L&P £10 re-balance £10 spa pedi £7.50 spa mani, the low prices are because my clients may have to compromise as I am set up in my dining room at the mo so my kids might be there with Power Rangers or Dora blaring in the background, when the home salon is open next year my prices will go up, but each client that i have now knows this and is fine about the price increase!
I will eventually charge £35 full set, £30 Spa Pedi, £25 Spa Mani, so on and so forth.

Latest posts

Back