How much do you charge for a full set of nail extensions & why?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How much do you charge for a full set of nails & why?

• £0 - £10

Votes: 4 0.8%
  • £10 - £20

Votes: 39 8.2%
  • £20 - £30

Votes: 216 45.4%
  • £30 - £40

Votes: 165 34.7%
  • £40 +

Votes: 52 10.9%

• Total voters
£38.00 for a set of p&w with tips or sculpts
£32.00 nno
£22.oo rebalance

I Charge £38 for french, £40 for french with glitter, and £34 for natural. Any extras like uv gel topcoat, polish or gems etc are charged extra on top. Im charged slightly more than other salons in my area, my clients do not mind paying me the price i quote. I also have 2 nail techs that work for me and they charge slightly less, at £34 for french, and £30 for natural, so if people dont want to pay my prices they can pay the cheaper price with one of my other techs.

i charge £20-£30 as i do it from home and the going rate for nails in a salon near me are £25-£30 ...............

when i was running part of a business in london with nailsinlondon1 we charged around £55 for a full set of fabric# enhancements...........

I charge £35.00 for a full set of extensions and £40.00 for sculpted full sets. Anything on top of that, enamel, solaroil etc is extra.

I'm also about £10 more expensive than other nearby nss salons and your normal salons but I feel I'm worth these prices and my clients pay them and I'm fully booked so obviously no problem with pricing

xxxx

bling nails said:
$25.00 canadian dollars = £12.40 GBP
$35.00 Canadian dollars = £17.36 GBP

THANKS!
Isn't it pathetic how little the canadian dollar is worth in your country? EEKS lol

Also, add-on's cost more.
Such as, using white gel for a french, etc....
My pricing is tiered? Is that the right expression? 25/35 is basically the starting point.

I have 2 1/2 yrs experience with L & P.
I do 80% in my home salon the rest out mobile - i don't change my price from salon to mobile.

Natural tip & overlay £30
Pink & Whites £35 - With 'CND Glimmer' powder - £40
Glitter tips £40
Infills £17.50- 2k, 3wk £22.50
Rebalance £25
Soak off £15 - inc mini mani
I also charge £2.50 each time any client has a UV topcoat gloss sealant - and they all do! So all prices above +£2.50. It's their option.

I have had alot of people turn up to me with cr*p nails on that have bad lifting, no structure, cracks etc etc. I know i do a good job, i keep my clients from year to year - i'm happy with my prices & so are my clients - even tho i'm not the cheapest. Cheap is not a good marketing tool!
I'm based in South Lincolnshire.

I charge US$75 (42 GBP)for a full set of Forever French, $30 (17GPB) for fills, $47 (26 GBP)for french rebalance- tip and overlay $65 (37 GBP), but most my clients go for sculpts/french. I also have been doing Colored acrylic work for $120 (68 GBP), and I am usually booked about 2 weeks out ;)

I charge $50 for a full set either one colour or P & W, but I charge extra if they want polish over P&W. I nearly always sculpt, as I find this quicker & cheaper. I'e been doing nails over 6 yrs. My prices are cheaper than the salon in town but are dearer than the other home techs. I feel I can keep my prices a bit cheaper than the salon not having as many overheads, but I wouldn't get into a price war with anyone. I cover my costs & a descent hourly wage for myself.

:D I charge 39 for a full set + 10 for per polish 27 for infills I rent a space in a salon and my clients are comming back for more I also do special offers once a month to entise new clients and give discounts to my regulars when they want to try new things .

i charge £45 for one colour/ £50 for p&w and £55+ for design/coloured l&p (thats both t/o and sculpt) my prices have more or less stayed the same for the past few yrs for my new set price
i charge £24 for 1 col/ £27 p&w /£30 design for maintenance

i charge what i do as......i use a top quality products; i am well educated: i am one of 7 EzFlow MA educators in the UK; i have placed and won in national nail comps.... erm... dunno what else........lol

clients pay for my time, my experience, my level of work and educational level i am at, also they pay for a nice salon enviroment (and 'compelementary' refeshment...lol), indirectly they pay my rent, electric, phone etc.......
i think thats abt it really

i do think i am more expensive than some of the other salons locally but ive worked hard to reach the level i am at.... and i have a v loyal clientelle... so i dont think ive pricedd myself out of the market.... like others have said in the past if you aim at a higher market etc....

i was worried a while back abt my prices hense when i put my prices up last yr i didnt change my new set price.... but my mum siad ppl still go to toni&guy for their hair why nt come to polished and pay the going rate for a good salon!

Jess
xox

bling nails said:
i charge from £40 to £50 for a full set depending on clear or french finish.
i charge £25 for infills + £2.00 extra for each broken nail replaced.
nail art Starts from £1.00 per nail.
i dont under price myself....other local salons charge £35 a set and after a few days theyre lifting and breaking.....

can i come live with you

£30 natural
£34 french
£16 infill
rebalance natural 19
rebalance french 23
nat o/l 25
nat o/l french 30

i charge 30. i think the enhancments are worth it. and i have to think about my costs in the salon and my stock.
altho i have been experimenting with glitter the last week or so and i have been charging 26.

I charge 30 for a full set no matter what kind, and 22 for a fill.

hi,
aussie tech....so not quite sure on conversion?
$70.00 full set french
$35.00 french re-balance
i think its pretty good considering some of the competition out there charge more or the same and have no education.
very interesting, thanks :)

£40 pink and whites plus £2 for gel topcoat
£18 plus £2 for gel for infills , includes 1 repair, extra repairs are then £4

I charge £30 - £35 basically what I did was got lots of price lists and did an average of them to get my price - that way I wasn't the cheapest in my area but neither was I the dearest:green:

I charge $70 for full set .My prices reflects my experience and exceptional service that I provide.

Hi

I'm not in a position to say what I charge, as I don't work in the industry. Am doing Bio Sculpture training in June and willl have to decide what to charge. THis has been a very interesting thread to me, especially with all the additional comments concerning

a) being a student (don't want to highlight that you are! Friends and family will know and be supportive. If I'm smart I'll practise my sox off on them so they can then tell everyone about me). ONce you have set a rate it must be hard to put it up (well I have read here that it can be) because people get used to paying what they pay.

b) whether or not you work from home, are mobile or in a salon. When my workspace is up and running it will be a place that people enjoy visiting. If you are mobile you are getting the best of all worlds.... tech has to maybe make do as far as work space is concerned as well. There are still bills to pay for your work area in the home or your car if you are mobile after all.

Thanks to all you geeks for all the great help and advice that is posted here. I can't wait to get my training done and join you all !

Ivy

i charge 40usd -60usd for a ffull set

Latest posts

Back