How to recreate this glitter mix/coverpink

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

foxy_princess

Reaction score
Instagram
Instagram
I'm obsessed with her rose gold mix she made but someone asked her if she would show us how she made it and she said no its a private mix... I live in th uk and she only ships to the US so I found this a bit annoying. Needless to say I unfollowed her off IG :mad:
Can anyone tell me how to make this mix, it's absolutely beautiful and ridiculous to be kept 'private'.....

Do you use shellac? Try one of the pinky nudes (satin pyjamas or nude knickers depending on skin tone) with the sizzling sand additive or gold VIP (if you have any left) on top. Or try white good iridescent glitter on top (although it is a little 'chunkier' than the previous two. I did have a pic I'll see if I can find it :)

I think CND neutral or warm pink cover powder with some pink gold sparkle might be pretty close

Try Gelish Forever Beauty with Vegas Nights over the top. I am wearing it at the moment over GHG and I must say it looks very similar to the pic. Or you could try Take Action for a slightly pinker shade. Vegas Nights is great on both to be honest. Cant upload pics at the moment sorry.:!:

Attachments

• IMG_3823[1].jpg
    IMG_3823[1].jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 383
Try Gelish Forever Beauty with Vegas Nights over the top. I am wearing it at the moment over GHG and I must say it looks very similar to the pic. Or you could try Take Action for a slightly pinker shade. Vegas Nights is great on both to be honest.

This is my nsi acrylic mix . Rose blush cover, purely pink masque and colour shack micas : White Sparkle and Tango Crush. It's a gorgeous sparkly cover slightly peachy tone to it.

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1402135042369.jpg
    1402135042369.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 281
  • 1402135051933.jpg
    1402135051933.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 273
  • 1402135060243.jpg
    1402135060243.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 274
This is my nsi acrylic mix . Rose blush cover, purely pink masque and colour shack micas : White Sparkle and Tango Crush. It's a gorgeous sparkly cover slightly peachy tone to it.

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Thats absolutely gorg

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back