Hubby Ill

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Lell,
Your Ade will be fine, as you know from previous little messages we have shared.....my brother had the same trouble and had to have the op........... He is now fit and well and has had never any trouble since...........
So there is light at the end of the tunnel, I know it is a worry and I understand how you feel........
But we got through it and you will too.................
My brother has even now at the ripe old age of 61 got a new girlfriend, my sister in law died 12 years ago, she was only 49 and he took it badly ........... so all in all his life is pretty great now !!!!!!

So lots of huggs and postive thought to you and yours xxx

Wishing him a speedy recovery xx

sorry to hear that lell. hope Ade gets well very soon. take care of yourself too

AWW I am so sorry to hear of your husbands illness, I hope he recovers soon for you all I am sending healing thoughts your way!!!!

Hi Lell

Sorry to hear about hubby.... I'm sure he'll get better and hope you'll have him back home in time for Christmas.
love & hugs

hope your hubby gets better soon........i'm sure santa will see to that :)

stanleyann

I hope all our Christmas Wishes will make him better soon and ease any pain he might be in, and give you comfort in your hour of need.

Gosh Lesley, I do hope he is home and well soon.

XXX

lots of good wishes to you and yr hubby...hope he makes a speedy recovery so you can enjoy a lovely christmas xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I send much love Lell, I have PM'd you xxxxxxxxxx

Lesley I am so sorry to hear of your husbands illness. I do hope that he is getting better and that he will be well enough to be at home for Christmas.

Sending you and yours big :hug: 's and lots of :Love:

Well its 5 days now and Ade's lung is still down, He has now got a chest drain in and is attached to suction. We are all praying that it will reinflate over the weekend. I can't thank you all enough for your kind words and have passed them all on to Ade.
Thank You all so Much
I am hoping to have him home for my birthday on monday, But if not it will be birthday cake for all the ward ;)

what you want to do is copy all these post and show him, will let him know we are ALL thinking about him.
GET WELL SOON FELLOW GEEKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SHERRY

Latest posts

Back