HVLP machines??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kelkelx

Reaction score
Hi, i've just recently qualified in spray tanning I'm about to start doing it mobile. Does anyone know of a HVLP machine that is suitable, one where you dont have to change the pin, not a lot of over spray and is cheap enough??
Thanks
K x

Hi, i've just recently qualified in spray tanning I'm about to start doing it mobile. Does anyone know of a HVLP machine that is suitable, one where you dont have to change the pin, not a lot of over spray and is cheap enough??
Thanks
K x

Sounds like the T200 would be an ideal machine for your needs. It is very easy to use and only minimal maintenance to cope with.

There are many companies that sell them ... if you do a search for T200, Truespray, Minimist on Google you are sure to find a fair few distributors on there.

Good luck with your research :)

Thanks
K x

There are many good HVLP machines available on the market and most are reasonably priced.

The need for changing a needle is really for those machines designed to spray fences which are available from all good DIY shops however spray tan solution is far less viscose than creosote and therefore a different needle is needed.

Go for a machine specifically geared for spray tan solutions available from most brands or via the Internet.

The T200 is generally a machine which is reliable and makes for a handy unit which does an extremely good job.

That said the new Earlex machine is pretty good also although it doesnt have the same "test of time" that the T200 has.

There are plenty of other "cheaper" machines available also...but remember...you do get what you pay for.
HTH

Hi - We have intoduced a new model of spray tan machine to our Suntana website. They are a quality machine at a very affordable price

Last edited:
Hi - We have intoduced a new model of spray tan machine to our Suntana website, at £145 it represents an affordable option if you are just starting out.
Your not allowed to display prices on here :rolleyes:

Who put a price on?

I cant see any prices only "at a very affordable price".

Nope, have looked again & cant see it!

Am i missing something?:irked:

I think perhaps Suntana did, in error and it got edited .......

Latest posts

Back